>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

this marquee is massive and only took about 15 mins to ERECT hahahaha oh im childish lol

@Rob - Me n bourke were thinkin that a big UKSC banner at the back of the Marquee would look kool if you have any spare? and would stop randomers coming using our Marquee and munchin on the bbq food! which i hope everone is bringin food for <_< lol

IF we can find both banners that sounds like a plan we can have one on the small uksc gazebo at the front of the stand and the other on the large gazebo behind all the cars with the tents!!

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF we can find both banners that sounds like a plan we can have one on the small uksc gazebo at the front of the stand and the other on the large gazebo behind all the cars with the tents!!

SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!

Really not sure what im doing now!!!

I really really really want to come but i'm gutted that i haven't passed my test by now.

Plus im not sure if im gonna be able to catch a lift with my mate in his Civic as he hasnt been driving long and i dont know if going on a long motorway journey with him is a good idea.

You got banned? May i ask how? You seem like a nice guy...

it was the Mods being immature pricks and winding me up, i had enough, i fought back, they didnt like it, issued lifetime ban <_< but i heard they banned another dude for thinking he was me... arseholes.

but anyways.. been spraffing with Raje on msn, i think i might come to this, but will be by train, so gotta check out the prices of it, whos up for picking me up from the station?

I really really really want to come but i'm gutted that i haven't passed my test by now.

Plus im not sure if im gonna be able to catch a lift with my mate in his Civic as he hasnt been driving long and i dont know if going on a long motorway journey with him is a good idea.

Mate hes got to learn somewhere and JAE is the perfect excuse <_<

moaning about 2 and a half hours?

i'm in bristol, its even further than reading, you bunch of nubs. i'll pickup shelly on the way, and by pickup i mean kidnap, in a bag, with the assistance of chloroform.

Thanks Haz...... <_<

I would say you could jump on my car loam but I'm not sure I'll have room. If your mate would be commit g down on the Thursday he could convoy down with me and andy and whoever else ends up tagging along LOL

Dunno if it's been asked or not, but i'll ask again.... hehe. Is it any cheaper if your on stand? or is all entry same price anybody know?

Yes shelly its £15 wether your there for one or all days which is great if your there for a few days but not so great if your only there for one!!!! <_<

updated list of who has paid for the marquee :lol:

1. Markoos - Paid

2. Bourkey - Paid

3. Rick

4. Rob B - Paid

5. Mikey Jay - Paid

6. Glanza Al - Paid

7. SiCaln - Paid

8. Streetracer_starlet

9. Idrees

10. Sparky

11.cal

12.Rich

My mate is defianatly going on the thursday Rob as he is on the 4gUK stand, he aint got a clue where it is though so following you and Andy would be awesome. We could meet at Trowell Services or something to save us coming up to Worksop to come back down again.

Just not sure if i want to go on a long motorwat journey with him just yet. lol.

updated list of who has paid for the marquee :lol:

1. Markoos - Paid

2. Bourkey - Paid

3. Rick

4. Rob B - Paid

5. Mikey Jay - Paid

6. Glanza Al - Paid

7. SiCaln - Paid

8. Streetracer_starlet

9. Idrees

10. Sparky

11.cal

12.Rich

how much is it mate?

if its fair i will pay when i get there (im not sure if im a posotive commer yet, even then, i wont be with a car)

My mate is defianatly going on the thursday Rob as he is on the 4gUK stand, he aint got a clue where it is though so following you and Andy would be awesome. We could meet at Trowell Services or something to save us coming up to Worksop to come back down again.

Just not sure if i want to go on a long motorwat journey with him just yet. lol.

We havent got a clue where it is either mate i know we will be gong down the A1 so trowell is out maybe Grantham?!?! going downt the M1 takes about an extra half an hour or so. Ill see if i get chance ill work out what im taking and see how much room ill have :lol:

we normally do a supermarket run when were up there so the food is fresh and everyone contributes

yea a few of us did this last year but from what i can understand the nearest supermarket is about half an hout away so i think im going to take some down in the cool box! im sure there will be local shops though!!

how much is it mate?

if its fair i will pay when i get there (im not sure if im a posotive commer yet, even then, i wont be with a car)

were just askin for £7 from each person that wants to contribute mate, and on the day is fine by me. :lol: hope to see you there mate!

I think wee gonna do summit like that too Rob and take a big cooler with meat in it for the bbq! woop! and just to let you know i wont be cookin it! hahahahaha

Where is our stand then, does anyone know yet?

well ill be bringing the bbq and stove i think i dont ind cooking its what i do all day everyday lol.

ive just been having a chat with john and wondered how you guys felt about being considered for best club comp?? its all done on how tidy the club stand is and looks and how nice all the cars are etc etc but if we camp on the club stand we wont beconsidered but if i book a club camp site which will be next to our club stand we can be considered its fecking stupid i know i think its worth i as we wll have a pretty good looking stand this year with some uber cars on there!!! rick's, bourkey's, sicaln's, markoos's, jules's, nightspirit if he comes, geo's etc etc...

input please.

ROb