>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's packed then :p

Ps, spray mine pink please. My dad wont like it but what the hell!!!

Think you pay on the door, so speak

(obviously there isn't literally a door at the entrance, as would have to be a very big door, and therefore daft)

First read this last week at work. Couldn't stop laughing!!!

Bourkey

Wahey, I made someone lol <_<

Marquee would be good, I don;'t have one though

Could we not get someone to get one off ebay or somewhere, then everyone give them a few quid when at JAE?

by the way, don't know if it's me thinking I've read stuff and haven't or whatnot, but is it right that this year non Jap cars can't get into the actualk camping areas and stands etc unless they're down a club spport vehicle, and need a pass or something?

(just asking as one of Rick's friends wants to come in his TT, but we're not sure if he can get in or not?)

I have found a massive 3 meters by 7 meters marquee i can get for £59.99 if you want. I'd obviously want some some dosh back for it if i bought it thought.

I could then keep it for any future shows as well.

Bourkey

Well if a few more people say they will put to then i'd get it. Me and Mark would probably slit it and you can give us some dosh there. 3 or 4 quid each would be enough i'd say. Looks massive on the box though. Me and Mark spotted it in a shop after jumping on the beds and breaking one (in a non-gay way).

Bourkey

guys a few of us were looking in to a marquee as it is a general must for JAE and a 3x7 would be awesome bourkey but in reality there not that preatical for some one to get there in a starlet, along with everything else you will need ie tent, foor, drink, missus/mate, chairs, clothes etc we have to remeber there not the biggest cars. A 3x7 marquee packed down would fill your boot. ive beek looking in to getting a white 3x3 gazebo just a cheapo one in fact tesco direct have on on offer for about £10 which i keep meaning to order if a few of us got these and we put them side by side (tie wrap them together or whatever) it would proide adequate shelter and we could get them in are cars!! <_<

@ mikey i think your some where along the right lines regarding non jap cars or vans but im not 100% sure!

To be honest i am really considering coming over for this, someone started a thread on the dutch ep forum.

Would be great to meet you guys irl!!!

it would be great to have you on our stand kevin esp having made the effort to come all the way over!!

@ Rob - Trust me i have seen the box for it and it would easily fit in my car with all my other crap as i have no rear seats <_<. It looks mint and it has a side that you can add to it as well. Make a group decision though as we have more than one idea.

Bourkey

if you could get it down that would be coolio!! ive added you on msn though. i would contribue too as the bigger the better <_< although i might still get a small one too but ill see as ive had an idea!!! :)

THURSDAY 28th (set up day*)

rob_bower (A)

barneyboy1997 (A)

Sparky (A-possibly)

Rob_Bee*R (A)

Fishy89 (A)

Streetracer_starlet (A)

enzo(A)

tinkerbell(A)

rick (A)

ecks (A)

Kennedy (be with either me or harrison) (A)

SiCaln (A)

tintin (A)

Muddyell (A)

starbogt (A)

Mikey Jay (hopefully with Joey) (A)

AntEP82

FRIDAY 29th (first day of the show)

Vez (A)

!Rush! (A)

Bourkey (A)

Glanza Al (A)

SATURDAY 30th

Markoos (A)

ChrisB (A)

SUNDAY 31st

rob_bower (D)

Barbeyboy1997 (D)

Vez (D)

Sparky (D)

!Rush! (D)

Bourkey (D)

Rob_Bee*R (D)

Fishy89 (D)

Streetracer_starlet (D)

enzo(D)

tinkerbell(D)

rick (D)

eck (D)

Kennedy (D)

SiCaln (D)

Glanza Al (D)

Muddyell (D)

starbogt (D)

Markoos(D)

Mikey Jay (D

ChrisB (D)

AntEP82

Idrees (A) & (D)

Tayyib (A) & (D)

THURSDAY 28th (set up day*)

rob_bower (A)

barneyboy1997 (A)

Sparky (A-possibly)

Rob_Bee*R (A)

Fishy89 (A)

Streetracer_starlet (A)

enzo(A)

tinkerbell(A)

rick (A)

ecks (A)

Kennedy (be with either me or harrison) (A)

SiCaln (A)

tintin (A)

Muddyell (A)

starbogt (A)

Mikey Jay (hopefully with Joey) (A)

AntEP82

FRIDAY 29th (first day of the show)

Vez (A)

!Rush! (A)

Bourkey (A)

Glanza Al (A)

CaL(A)

SATURDAY 30th

Markoos (A)

ChrisB (A)

SUNDAY 31st

rob_bower (D)

Barbeyboy1997 (D)

Vez (D)

Sparky (D)

!Rush! (D)

Bourkey (D)

Rob_Bee*R (D)

Fishy89 (D)

Streetracer_starlet (D)

enzo(D)

tinkerbell(D)

rick (D)

eck (D)

Kennedy (D)

SiCaln (D)

Glanza Al (D)

Muddyell (D)

starbogt (D)

Markoos(D)

Mikey Jay (D

ChrisB (D)

AntEP82

Idrees (A) & (D)

Tayyib (A) & (D)

CaL(D)

can some people help me?im kinda lost,i wanna come to this dead bad but dont understand how to pay,do i pay at the gate for all weekend?

where do we camp?how the fuck will be fit all our cars in 1 stand?how much money do i need?

and is there anyone from midlands travling down?as i dont have satnav and il get lost as its 3 hours and 30 mins away

can some people help me?im kinda lost,i wanna come to this dead bad but dont understand how to pay,do i pay at the gate for all weekend?

where do we camp?how the fuck will be fit all our cars in 1 stand?how much money do i need?

you can pay on the gate or lie it has been stated before if there is enough interest i will sort out some advance tickets which are a little cheaper. Our club stand is already booked thanks to the generostiy of geo as regards money i took about £100 last year and cam home with change but it all depends how your going to eat and drink ie take some with you or not!!