>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

ohh my god&#33;&#33; you have a jenny? is it a derv or petrol?

anyone got a projector, forza2 ftw!

Yes my sister is called Jenny how did you know ;).

Yeah you fill it up and off it goes. I'll have to read the instructions. It seriously has never been used ever. It's brand new.

Mark has a 42" plasma but i doubt he would bring that along ;).

I'll be there on Friday at midday if the traffic isn't bad. May be even earlier as im setting off at 6am.

Bourkey

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right the jenny is a petrol one but i will have to leave it to someone else to prime it and start it. It hasn't even been started so it will need some four stroke oil to get it going. We could have one or two jennys going for lots of bits and bobs.

Bourkey

We dont want too many going there noisy power makers lol. ill be bringing the gas stove and bbq all being well we need tog et this whip round sorted for this marque if were going to get one. i should have a small uksc embelished gazebo to go at the front of the stand all being well. then we can have the bigger one further back with all the stuff under. We have got two banner o that we need to track down to get down there. anyone else got any more sugestions??

Cheers guys, me n bourke are going to get it today. it is £60 so names down guys :) and we'll have a door guy on for anyone who doesnt donate :p lol

1, Markoos

2, Bourkey

Please tell us how much guys :( Jae is gonna me amazing :p

60 quid is that all.

everyone can dig in a 5er and its paid up. cheeeeeep.

1. Markoos

2. Bourkey

3. Rick

Yea 10 of us £6 each so the more the merrier :)

1. Markoos

2. Bourkey

3. Rick

4. Rob B

ohh my god&#33;&#33; you have a jenny? is it a derv or petrol?

anyone got a projector, forza2 ftw!

projector would be lolz....if no one has one...ill end up playing it on tiny in car pioneer screen lol!

First 4 addresses in my inbox get a little red JAE sticker each FREE just like these ;)

IMG_0302-01.jpg

Thats the pic i posted on the jae site, Yeah i got 5 stickers in the post off John aswell, Got one on my starbo atm. Ive put mine in the bottom right hand corner of my windscreen, Looks ace as my cars red aswell :p

^ thought i recognised that photo ;)

i have a gazebo thing ill bring if you want...tis green tho, which is ftl. :p

thats awefully kind rob were trying to get funds together for a slightly larger (9x3 i think) for us all to get under and i should have a white uksc branded small one to have at the front of the stand!!

an fact going back to the subject of a marquee i was having a quick look on flea bay today hows about this guys?? it virtually as big and a third of the price!! and i might be able to get this all uksc'd up instead of having the little one!!