>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate, there is no logical scientific explanation for how we managed to get them to do what happened, it was basically a complete fucking mental time warp, once in a lifetime thing.

Either that, or we're just so awesome that we'll do shit like that every time we sniff de thatchers. those pictures will easily be the best pictures in history, we must all bombard banzai with emails to get them uploaded, and then to do a FULL magazine feature on the TC glanza, as the little prick deserves it.

@ Ecks - Why would i want to put a lid on her. She has to be the most entertaining person i've ever met. Why hide her away :p. And yes the second night was just as entertaining. After nearly killing Ross she moved onto Woody. Who was also sick inside his tent...lots. B). And seriously. I want some more Mountain Dew...now.

@ Rick - Seriously, is your leg not hurting. You actually looked in pain. Not enough to ask her to calm down but still in pain. I've never seen someones leg go so high.

@ Ross - You may require a new liver now. When you get your new thumb ask for a liver while your there. Do you actually remember the paramedics...at all?

@ Mikey - ;). You got wound up...so she took full advatage and did it even more with comic effect.

Seriously though... Siobhan apologises for anyone she may have offended. She didn't mean any harm it was all just a good laugh. B)

We had the best weekend EVER. Siobhan loved meeting you all as she has never really done anything like this before and she really enjoyed it. She has told me to thank you for making her feel welcome. :p.

As for the cars that were there, wow. There was some fine examples of cars there. I will have to go through my camera to pick my favourite as there was so many. I don't know if any one saw the tug of war and the car pull competetion. It was really funny. We also ended up writing all over some random guy's legs aswell.

Bourkey

no... don't remember the paramedics...

good thing is i wasn't sick in my tent... B) just everywhere else...

the security dudes that moved me came over on saturday... shook my hand... very hard... i almost screamed cause he squeezed my thumb...

and bourkey don't get it twisted, your missus is ace. i got lost on saturday night tryna find you and just had to stand still till she spoke and home in on her voice...

Now denz... Hope these are enough to keep everyone going, I've just put em here so feel free to move them to the correct place when it appears! Had an awesome weekend, its just a shame it was over so fast! All credit to john and the team who put the entire event together in no time at all. We both loved it and we'll definitely be back next year!

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

A quick MD shot for the TC boys...

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Nice to see some people working hard...

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

The youngest of the UKSC JAE peeps...

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Calm your self gents (ecks especially!)...here come the TC arses...shame they had no idea!!!

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

Look at the concentration...bless!

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

Here's everyone from the sunday (I think!)...

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

What were you talking about?!?

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

And look what greeted us as we headed back up the M1...

IMG_0854.jpg

rob

i fucking love you mate. move down south you prick, you'd make it a much better place down here.

'tis in fact mrs rob! He's off to work so I decided to do his dirty work and post the pics for him! Cheers for the wicked weekend lads and lasses...roll on next year!

@ mrs rob - lovin that pic of Dom (how cute does he look!) Do u want him today????? and I love the UKSC WAGS pic but I still think we hold no competition to the Nissan WAGS!!! LMAO

Mrs Starbogt (Zo)

He does look very cute, I shall have to email it to you or something! You can bring him today, I don't mind. I suppose it depends if he has ears like his mothers! And nissan wags, what can I say, they were just the shit. :D Pies definitely springs to mind. :D

Mrs rob_bower (Amy)