Maybe buying first Glanza!

Cant be much worse than a 2.0 litre NA skyline and a glanza would leave it for dead. Would be nice to find a N/A glanza but they seem really hard to find. all in all I cant see any flaws so far in buying one. Was just worried it would attract the wrong attenion and get broken into or keyed.

So i'm thinking of buying a Glanza as my everyday car could you guys tell me all the pro's and con's to having these little pocket rocket's as your everyday drive. And be honest :) lol

all depends on how they been treated before at the end of the day.. there old engines now!

Best way to do very little modifications such as.. decat.. boost at 0.7/0.8 , exhaust.. CT9 Hybrid.. Decent clutch.. standard ecu.. maybe change the manifold if you want full power! as 3rd port is restrictive.

Very reliable cars!!!!!

Same with anything tho.. if you mess around with it too much its going to play you up sometimes :-)

goodluck! im sure your enjoy.

im 19 and have owned 17 glanzas in total which is a stupid amount but i really cannot stay away.

Fuels not to bad really, as said, difficult to keep it off boost on a Ct9 but hey, that's the fun of it haha! If you will be leaving it in a not that brilliant area definitely get a aftermarket alarm/ immobiliser, I've just had mine broken into so some thieves obviously target glanzas unfortunately!

Edited by ReeceGolliker

I have a glanza v as a daily only thing I don't like is first thing I morning I cant get into it and drive it straight away ive always since i bought it allowed it time to heat up and get oil upto temp and then drive easy for maybe 5 miles before it gets any sort of boost at all.

as for mpg ive never really worked it out its usually always half full or over if not filled up i do have to admit the upper part of tank last a lot longer as its bigger than when its halfway down.

don't go rushing into buying one if ya have a friend or someone ya know know with a really good one test drive it get a feel for the car each one is different ive had 3 glanza V's so far and i learnt my lesson with them my current one is the best one ive ever drove or owned not bigging the car up but was really well minded and always looked after

doesn't have a massive spec and isn't standard either but i don't intend to do anything else to it except a new manifold and new exhaust system

Theres no need to run a car up to temperature before you drive it, thats a bit ott. Drive calmly until it warms up yeh, but leaving it running its silly in my opinion.

ive always done it since I owned it I know its a bit ott i know but i don't leave it running for ages just till it warms up quarter way and oil is warmed up 10 15 mins at max i know oil isn't fully warmed by then

I drive mine as a daily, still running standard boost on ct9. Fuel is about 36mpg on average and I don't drive it real easy. Had an NA before and it only got 38mpg.

I'd make sure you get an alarm or something as mine has been broken into recently.

And as Ollie says you don't need to let it sit, just drive it fairly easy until it warms, mine is warmed up after about 5 mins driving.