Arc TMIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one for sale £70+ your stock intercooler. It has a few bent fins and 2 broken mounting brackets but it sits securely and works properly. PM if intetested

I ran a Speedvision top mount with a tongs hybrid and jam ECU and was very happy with it, plus saves u having to butcher the front bumper, I put it to the test with the heat soak, even when that turbos glowing red hot the top mount stays cold, the top mount only gets warm if your sitting in traffic but as soon as your moving again it quickly cools down , there great bits of kit, I only put a front mount on for a td04

I had a front mount with a brand new from toyota 98 spec bumper i didnt want to ruin. Front mount fitted fine with no trimming, fmic is also for sale!

That arc that was on ebay used to mine, gone around a few times, to japan and back aswell

I had a front mount with a brand new from toyota 98 spec bumper i didnt want to ruin. Front mount fitted fine with no trimming, fmic is also for sale!

That arc that was on ebay used to mine, gone around a few times, to japan and back aswell

The ARC was mine on eBay sold it at a loss as well paid £180 and only got £150 back for it, never got around to fitting it and when I sold it the buyer was not to happy with the condition it was in and although it did the job it apparently didn't bolt down so he had a bit of a moan about it but still kept it in the end.

The ARC was mine on eBay sold it at a loss as well paid £180 and only got £150 back for it, never got around to fitting it and when I sold it the buyer was not to happy with the condition it was in and although it did the job it apparently didn't bolt down so he had a bit of a moan about it but still kept it in the end.

I sold it for £120 i think when i got a front

Mount, then it went to a lad called james.

Always had dodgy mounting tabs but bolted down fine for me. Not many in circultation