What's can I expect to beat

Hi guys new to this and have a glanza v @340 hp (looking to go more)

What sort of cars can I expect to beat

Had a good run with a guy in an evo 5 supposedly running 400hp the other day but haven't been out since.

Thanks in advance and as you can probably tell I'm no good with computers or explaining things haha

At 300hp I have no problems at all leaving my friend in his 400hp evo 10. Had a few "spirited drives" with a few cars and tbh there isn't much that can keep up! You should be absolutely destroying that evo at that power. As already said, have a play with the bigger boys or go on track! I'm yet to take mine on track but next show season I may give it a shot!

Yeah it's forged and already has 2 maps but for piece of mind I'm getting it all checked over and a change of fluids just so I know for myself because at the moment I'm only going by what the previous owner has provided me with (print outs and receipts)

Yeah it's forged and already has 2 maps but for piece of mind I'm getting it all checked over and a change of fluids just so I know for myself because at the moment I'm only going by what the previous owner has provided me with (print outs and receipts)

Any spec? 2 maps? What turbo?

340.. as said above your be beating 400bhp evos long as you can shift ;)

Defo be pulling an gaining on R35 gtrs (standard 500ish mark)

what turbo and boost pressure you running?

Racetech td04 kit

Forged engine

Wossner pistons

Bc rods

Arp studs

All bearings

Port and polish

Cusco lsd

Wepr inter cooler

Toyo r888 tyres on front

On blitz access ecu

Holds @1.7 bar

Basically the 2 map thing is on a switch controlled by the ecu so setting one will limit it to 200bhp @.6 bar and setting 2 is as above