I've had parts in 7 working days from rhd using dhl it just depends if they have the stuff in stock or have to order them in dhl usually get the stuff to you in 3 days from when they receive the package from rhd quite impressive considering how shit our delivery system is over here

I ordered a boss kit from RHD and it came in less than 2 weeks, are you aware of the extra charge you have to pay when the item is delivered? I wasn't as I assumed all the costs were in the final price but I had to pay £15 once the item arrived too. Just so you know

Edited by Westley

I ordered a boss kit from RHD and it came in less than 2 weeks, are you aware of the extra charge you have to pay when the item is delivered? I wasn't as I assumed all the costs were in the final price but I had to pay £15 once the item arrived too. Just so you know

Import tax :thumbsup:

Depends what you've ordered. I get lots of bits from them and never really had an issue.

DHL shipping is a pain as it then goes through parcel force and held up in customs. It stays there, you then have to wait for the letter saying how much import you need to pay, then you pay it, then you need to wait for delivery again.

Fedex bang it straight through and invoice you after. Sometimes they never do.

RHD are really good now like onion!! they have streamlined their website and made the interface/ communication better/ faster. ive spent a few £k with them now and never had an issue 7-21 days depending on parts that I've ordered

Depends what you've ordered. I get lots of bits from them and never really had an issue.

DHL shipping is a pain as it then goes through parcel force and held up in customs. It stays there, you then have to wait for the letter saying how much import you need to pay, then you pay it, then you need to wait for delivery again.

Fedex bang it straight through and invoice you after. Sometimes they never do.

I've never had that mate with dhl I usually get an email when it lands in the uk customs telling me what to pay and a link to pay it online and that parts always come in a dhl van maybe it just depends wer you live my parts land in gatwick and get delivered straight from there

My first order turned up yesterday less than a week after ordering it! it was only a cruise gearknob though haha

The other order is for a sard swirl tank and a few other little bits so i'm assuming it will take a bit longed with it being bigger.

Totally appreciated the japanese jiffy bag! haha