Driving games

Dont know if its just me, but what with these darker mornings & nights its amazing the amount of muppets that drive around with their full beam on. And having a small and lowered car people seem to like driving right up your arse making driving funkin difficut. So i like to play:

IS IT A PEUGEOT?

Rules:

When someones right up your derriere blinding you (its normally a Peugeot) so i re`arrange my rear view mirror till ive refocused the dazzling blindingly bright light to the front middle of the car behind (you know, the badge area) you can see... IS IT A PEUGEOT? But you have to be quick cause for some reason they normally brake really quickly making a legal sized gap.

So what driving games to you play?

Other than the obvious Fruit Pastel every time you see a red phone box or tractor!

Dodging the cats eyes on the motorway. An oldie but a goodie.

Also; how many times can I swear at a middle lane moron in 30 seconds.

And the classic, with a passenger, guess the sex, age and race of the driver were overtaking.

I spend a lot of time on the motorway...

Driving along with a group. You pick a number, 1, 2 or 3, then if you chose 2, the driver of the second car that goes past you, is the person you would date / nail, etc. You don't know who you've picked until they're along side you, which can be quite comical if it's an old woman, bloke, etc. A bit stupid but if you're on a long journey, it kills time.

Other one is to do your window washers and count how many cars behind you get hit by the spray, and put their wipers on.

Driving along with a group. You pick a number, 1, 2 or 3, then if you chose 2, the driver of the second car that goes past you, is the person you would date / nail, etc. You don't know who you've picked until they're along side you, which can be quite comical if it's an old woman, bloke, etc. A bit stupid but if you're on a long journey, it kills time.

Other one is to do your window washers and count how many cars behind you get hit by the spray, and put their wipers on.

I play this with my mates, endless hours of laughter

James

A small joy I had when the 50mph roadworks was in effect on the motorway was creeping up on those people who were going slower than 50 and checking to see if they had their window open. Then I'd give them a quick blat of external wastegate :D

Immature but made me crease every time!

Also counting how many raised eyebrows or expressions amounting to 'that's broke mate' when at big meets and I'm hunting around for a spot to park in with the ORC309 rattly clutch.