Wheel and Tyre Size Choices

I have seen a Glanza that I might buy but it is totally standard suspension and wheel wise. What wheel and tyre size would you suggest if im not going to lower the suspension straight away?

• 3 weeks later...

Yep 15's are my favourite too. I had 16's for a day or two and i wasn't too keen. Also the tyres can be 195/45/15 or 195/50/15. Im on 45 profile now and it's quite harsh. Holds the road good on a dry day but when is it dry in the UK. 50 profile and you cant go wrong. :rolleyes:

Which reminds me i've just ordered some Toyo T1-R's in size 195/50/15. £124 for 4. Bargin!!!

• 2 weeks later...

195/50 r15 the best of the best :p .. so sometime i thingking about r16, because chrom whels dont do in r15 :huh:

Now i have teamdynamics jet 6,5J and ET is same as in registration book andf ited super :blink: I thing that 7J is maximum for starlets...

For tires.. Goodyear, Toyo, Yokohama, Kumho, Mischelin with arrow design is the best (my idea) ;)