Stand Alone Management

Looking for a wee bit of techical help about stand alone engine management

I currently run an EP91 with a CT12 turbo and eManage blue. Never had any issues with this setup but I am now on the hunt for more power and am currently in the process of sourcing parts for a 5E forged build

I currently have the 5E engine and have just ordered a WEPR manifold & turbo setup. I am now looking into engine management as I am led to believe that my EManage won't be up to the job of this build

I wondered what comes highly recomended as I am looking for pretty big power and a few extras if possible. Looking for launch control and anti lag if possible but not essential

Thanks in advance

Neil

Link g4+ storm Ecu

Roughly 1200quid give or take

Second link Ecu and Hookie is using one also with good results

I'm sure dta aem haltech motec (and plenty much dearer do the job just aswell but I've not had them

Phil

Edited by Phil

+1 for Link, have wired up 30+ of these over the years, definitely my favorite ecu.

+0.5 for MS, they can have issues running off the factory triggering at times. Generally good ecu's but not my favourite.

Haltech are good, Motec are great but can be more expensive (dependant on which one).

PowerFC are usable but no way near as refined as newer ecu's.

• 2 weeks later...