Hi bmx mate, was just going to pm you. Big big thanks to you for locating the car for me. Took an eternity to get info and pic of car underneath. But it looks really decent on the chasis. Was paranoid it would sell while i was waiting but got it in the end :)

Hi bmx mate, was just going to pm you. Big big thanks to you for locating the car for me. Took an eternity to get info and pic of car underneath. But it looks really decent on the chasis. Was paranoid it would sell while i was waiting but got it in the end :)

That's alright mate :) just the hardest bit now... Waiting :p if you have any questions fire me a pm and I'll do my best :)

Cheers mate, im in Thailand 17th march to 11th april so going to phone hrmc and give them ma old ma's number. And i have arranged a transporter to pick it up for me.

Ah enjoy! Shouldn't need to speak to the HMRC though, the shipping company in the UK can sort it all out for you to make it easier

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't do to much to it mate, maybe coilovers bit of a paint job here and there that might be needed, nice exhaust and that would be it for me, keep it original:-)

Edited by mart1

Be a shame to tune this mate tidy it up and leave it alone I actually think you will de value it if you stick a 5e In people want standard tidy cars these day and pay top dollar for them should have just bought a boxy to mess with

Edited by Whitenoize

Be a shame to tune this mate tidy it up and leave it alone I actually think you will de value it if you stick a 5e In people want standard tidy cars these day and pay top dollar for them should have just bought a boxy to mess with

Totally agree mate.

It's your car at the end of the day but it looks like a minter and is so rare in that condition. I'd leave it exactly how it is but do understand the temptation to play with it. Either way I'll br watching the progress :)

Thanks guys, I do get how rare these cars are as I have always wanted one. It's a hard one because I'll never sell it, it will get buried with me so I'm not too fussed about re sale value. I'd never mess around with the looks of it, it will be a case of a really great set of classic 14s and some good suspension. And any body work needing tidied to make it showroom. Suppose I could always keep it stock and buy a boxy, I'm torn now hmm