Looking good. I know for a fact that beans gt4 is epically clean though (my old one ha ha)

thats about 5 stages below Desy clean mate :p have some nice fresh paintwork now, will reveal it later 8)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Havnt a clue lol, that was 1/8 mile :) doing a full day drag soon and rolling road soon to see if I've 90 up lol. Its getting a full service next weekend too then start playing with ignition timing

• 1 month later...

That's cracking mate! We were joking about the Corolla inlet but it obviously does something! Going to get mine on a RR as soon as the half rad and paseo air feed are on, just to see where I'm at.

Edited by Pikey009

ya the tubular Mani helps from 3200rpm, on the graph you can see it picking up :) I'm also using the Rolla throttle body and straight through 45mm to backbox exhaust.

maybe a cold air feed from front bumper would take me over 90 ? 120 mile round trip to that dyno lol and it would have to be that one for consistency fs lol

Edited by SKINY

Shit that's far! Have a few people done the throttle body then? I was thinking of a custom exhaust mani etc but have decided to just save that money for the turbo conversion I think. Part of me does want to keep it NA though.

Rolling Road yesterday, made 86.6HP and 89 Torques :) really happy with that and I won my First Trophy too :)

So it gives power also, not torque only, maybe should try Corolla manifold too :) I think turbo fuelrail is same as n/a, shouldn't help anything?

yea from Saturday morning it's done 190 mile :) most of that at 80+ mph. It just takes it in it's stride.

I was thinking Glanza injectors and a cold air feed next, the injectors may not work but I know folk that use larger st205 injectors in st185,s with no issues :)

• 1 month later...

So, decent condition headlights bought. Excellent condition indicators bought :) also got all the GLANZA headlight adjusters and a good working 2nd hand clutch slave cylinder.

Also treated myself to a Laguna splitter and a set of Kumho tyres.

Went to Japfest at mondello park last Sunday with Japdreamz.com done 310 mile and managed to use about 40 Litre's of BP Ultimate lol.

WP_20160817_18_58_16_Pro_zps635zaxsk.jpg

WP_20160817_18_58_16_Pro_zps635zaxsk.jpg

WP_20160917_15_55_25_Pro_zps841rxph6.jpg

IMG-20160917-WA0003_zpsdbtnnjjb.jpg

WP_20160917_18_08_03_Pro_zpsl9hkault.jpg

328E85FC-7A38-4663-A750-637DD31D2151_zps

IMG-20160928-WA0002.thumb.jpg.2ae887aa06

WP_20160926_09_59_47_Pro_zps5zrhubrm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

so, im going to turbo this now :p allready have a standard ct9 kit and ive a good few bits to lift from the NorthStars starlet folks too. plan is to use gt engine loom and ecu. any tips for the electrical side of things are very very welcome :thumbsup: