EP70 Turbo / Restore

46 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2017, 18:33:53, maddox710 said:

Looks so good man 

cheers pal, next week shell look completely different, more jap spec;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class looking mate, I was I a black Quadlight GT on the Japdreamz stand :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SKINY said:

Class looking mate, I was I a black Quadlight GT on the Japdreamz stand :)

I think I saw you, beside a silver a civic was it? Was such a long day there lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mccartney11 said:

I think I saw you, beside a silver a civic was it? Was such a long day there lol

Aye lol, was checking it for rust, have to help the mates out lmfao. Gray trackie skinhead lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SKINY said:

Aye lol, was checking it for rust, have to help the mates out lmfao. Gray trackie skinhead lol

Ahaha she looked well mate , were you the group that pulled into the m1 applegreen that morning ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye mate that's the Japdreamz convoy, 27 deep and had 32 on the stand :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try get tons few shows in the north this year bud, give Japdreamz a follow on stalker book for more information :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/1/2018, 10:54:45, SKINY said:

You should try get tons few shows in the north this year bud, give Japdreamz a follow on stalker book for more information :)

yeah gonna try get a few this year missed most of the show season last year only caught the tail end of it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maerijn said:

Isnt that tire rotating in the wrong direction?:huh:

yes lad only test fitting tyres when I took the pics to see which would rub lol well done for spotting it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few pics of how it sits since last month, not sure if people still look on here but I’ll post anyway lol 

6hnv5e.jpg

Edited by mccartney11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now