Track glanza v.now for breaking

I thought I would start a project thread as a few people have mentioned it and have been meaning to do one for a while.
I ended up with my glanza when I swapped it for my 200sx last march ish. I wasnt sure about getting rid of the 200 but due to petrol cost etc I made the choice and it is a choice I am glad I made as the 200 would never have been able to kepp up with my glanza on track.
036.jpg
So when I got the glanza home it wasnt in the best shape and needed a few bits finishing and tidying it up (no lambda probe etc). I dont know who had it before the previous owner or were it came from tho tried to track it down but no one knows.
061.jpg
After a few weeks of tidying it up at the back of the house it looked like this
063.jpg
100.jpg

Edited by Chris_14a
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get some recent pics up soon mate and I will remember that when I out brake you at japfest next year :p

I had been speaking to Nick and Mike at Tuning developments alot about the car and decided were I want to go with it and what I needed to do as they have been a massive help.

I then decided the hole in the front bumper needed filling :)

137.jpg

It wasnt long after that I took the car to japfest for the first time and took it on track and I couldnt beleave how well it did against more powerful and newer cars. Then this picture turned up :)

speedhuntersglanza.png

The bumper is a Jam version 2 I think and I have never seen another one over here tbh.

I then took it to a few more shows last year and enjoyed all of them and got to know the car abit more.Then changed my job and got a company car so I took it off the road at the beginning of the year and changed alot. The car came with a cusco lsd but this didnt suit the way I drove the car so after fitting a oem lsd (also had a spec clutch) which is less agressive I then fitted a rear arb and new panard rod. I have also since fitted new front arms with full polybushes and I really like the way the car handles now so looking forward to some track time next year. I sold the k24 and ordered one of Tuning developments new td04 kits with custom turbo really is a quality bit of kit (taken alot of abuse this year never missed a beat no pictures tho :( ).

Managed to get this from a mate as my current seat is getting abit old now and it has always been abit tight for longer journeys :) haha. Will be getting this fitted over the next few weeks but I am going to make custom rails due to my seat sitting high on its current rail.

IMG_0298.jpg

I also completed my collection of stri guages :) but have not got them all fitted back in yet due to having the dash out of the car because of a water leak that is now fixed so will get pictures of them when it is all back together.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would put up a few pics I found after looking through my computer.

This was at japfest this year cant wait to get the car back on track next year.

japfest2012.jpg

And this Is from the road to the nurburgring which is one of the best roads ever :)

DSC01132.jpg

Will put up a few more later but got to go to work now on a sunday :( haha