Track glanza v.now for breaking

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Lads been working hard on the car lately just to get rid of a few things that showed up last year on track, got a few things planned for this year still but got to save some money up first :)

Just put up a few more picture from the nurburg trip this year as dont have alot of recent pictures of the car apart from that trip but will hopefully have some updates soon.

This was taken just after a session on the Nurburg GP circuit which was a great track but popped a boost pipe of so had to come in early :(

DSC01322.jpg

On the Südschleife (south ring) managed to find a gate that was open :)

DSC01241.jpg

And last picture is at the end of the pit lane waiting for our session to start on the nurburg gp circuit

DSCF2080.jpg

Will update more soon hopefully :)

Edited by Chris_14a
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems theres a few peeps trading in their S14's i did the same petrol consumption being the main reason bit gutted but i love these little things. Its looking good mate.

Cheers mate. I did love the 200 had it over 2 years but at the time was using it as a daily so the fuel was a killer and wanted to get into track driving and the glanza is miles more fun for that plus I love the shock when you tell people it's a 1.3 starlet . :)

Is that a JAM manifold i can see there? :) I want haha

I was so close to buying this at one point but needed to sell my toyota Caldina GT first and by the time i sold it this had already gone :(

It looks alot better now though then what it did good work dude :)

Cheers. I have spent a lot of time on it since I got it and I seem to have it set up well to the way I drive at the minute which is good few more chassis mods before next year tho :) .

Was hoping there would be a track day on here at some point.

I'm running a tuning developments manifold currently with custom td04

Yeah i cant see you have spent alot of time on here like looks realy well :) Im sure there will be some track days on here next year dude :0

So what did you do with the manifold that was on the car when you first bought it?

Ohh right im sure when i last looked at your car when the last owner had it, it had the JAM cast manifold on and an adapter plate so that you could use it with the k24?

The last owner could of well sold the JAM manifold and put a stock manifold on which they do look alike!

I have no idea mate haha. I got told it was a standard manifold but it did use the adaptor plate. Prefer what I have got now by far makes 50hp more at the same boost with very similar lag. Will try and get some engine bay pics up soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Little bit of an update even tho I have now taken it of the road for the winter.

I gave the car a quick clean before i put it under it cover as didnt want to leave it dirty for 3/4 months whilst its off the road (only been of for 3 weeks miss it haha :( )

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

It also wouldnt fit under the cover whilst the wing was on haha so had to make it NA to fit :)

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

I spoke to Mike at tuning developments on weds this week and decided that I would traet my car to this as I think every track car needs one

IMG_0383.jpg

I will be getting it fitted in the next few months whilst its of the road but I also have a few more handling parts / chasis bits on the way for next year ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Been working on sorting the plates for the bottom of the roll cage and getting a few other little bits sorted as the car has been covered up for about 2 months now.

Got a phone call from Mike at Tuning Developments to say my early Christmas present was here :)

IMG_0422_zps5ed94cad.jpg

Also liking what other cars the pads fit haha

IMG_0421_zps9cd8f14f.jpg

Got another few bits on order yet as not looking at improving power as yet want to make the car handle with what it has already and build upto it.

Some awesome parts there mate! Is that a floor bar??

Yeah it's a room bar hoping that all this including the roll cage should make a massive difference next year on track as not aiming for more power just better handling.

Still got a few more bits to sort out yet aswell before I start fitting things :)