Track glanza v.now for breaking

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shud hope to see some track in mine this year too and maybe even at jf2 can have a good snoop over eachothers cars then :D and yea nothing like a lil change up to keep it looking fresh. Love both bumpers, bothe look aggressive and suit it down to the ground.

I shud hope to see some track in mine this year too and maybe even at jf2 can have a good snoop over eachothers cars then :D and yea nothing like a lil change up to keep it looking fresh. Love both bumpers, bothe look aggressive and suit it down to the ground.

Sounds good mate never seen a 4wd on either. No doubt it will be on the Td stand. I have booked the second session at japfest 2 not the afternoon as I think it might be to busy and last year was abit of a joke.

It needed a change because even tho I have spent so much time and money on it from the outside it was still identical to the day I bought it .

Thought it was a good choice to keep it :)

Is it seabs old v then? And not sure where it will be on stand wise im up to td to be mapped when im running as I've had a few chats with mike about it, he seems possative we can get good power, just have to see how well it goes on track lol. Looked like a good track at jf2 though, seems quite long to, just a shame the track spectating areas arnt so good we struggled to find anywhere to view other than the start straight realy.

Edited by shorty

Looked like a good track at jf2 though, seems quite long to, just a shame the track spectating areas arnt so good we struggled to find anywhere to view other than the start straight realy.

True! Lovely track to drive, the corners following the main one where spectators are, are great fun to drive and would be good to see but I imagine you aren't allowed down there

I spent a lot of time walking around last year and didn't really find anywhere decent apart from the start straight. The straight worry me not built for straights more corners That's why Combe suites it.

Yeah it was swabs old car well what's left of it ha the shell really.

Let me know when your at Td I'm only around the corner

Same think the older one looks better

Doesnt mean this one isnt benefical, looks rather areo :)

That was the idea :)

I will see how long it stays on, its another love or hate bumper ha. It looks a lot better now the skirts etc are on. But my battery is flat and no spoiler yet so will get pictures up tomorrow

Looks good man ! nice too see something different ! 90%'glanzas and gt's all look samey these days !

Cheers mate try to keep it different but they can look shite if you get them wrong was an option to make it look standard again but wanted to be different :). It will be at Td on Sunday if your there

Finished putting the car back together it still isn't a show car but it is a track car so not really fussed. Will finish cleaning it and will be taking it to the meet on Sunday at Td. Still waiting on my new wheels tho as they are being made :)

image_zps7c717225.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So not really done a lot with the car recently as waiting on my wheel and decided to change a few more things. I have been getting a few bits together as the car will be going off to Td for a new engine in the near future as just looking at giving it a refresh :). Will update as things change.