Track glanza v.now for breaking

wheels look good. nice to be a bit different. how do you find the ad08 to the r888?

They actually suit the car now there on and I know there isnt another set :).

The ad08s are good they dont grip quite aswell but they dont make as much noise as r888s on the road and come with 7mm of tread instead of around 4mm so will last alot longer. I would recommend them im taking my car to the nurburgring on them.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Car has been up at td today and had a few bits done ready for the nurburgring next week :)

Its had new rear wheel bearings and a oil change with check over.

More interestingly its had a ultra racing rear under brace

20130730_174516_zpsc7ef0058.jpg

also had a rear torsion bar for the boot floor which are only for the ep82 but have managed to get one to fit on and looks good :)

20130730_174500_zpse34250de.jpg

I also decided that I would have a oil catch can fitted as the car is used alot on track the last thing I want is for it to breath oil so spoke to mike and nick and they had a trd one from a breaker that I haven seen before so had thag fitted at the same time

20130730_165834_zps23ef215e.jpg

I havent driven it properly yet but they all seem to have made a difference so far as got most of the parts available. The main problem with these starlets is they arent built to be strong like bigger cars as they dont even have proper subframes so these bars seem to make a big difference. :)

Edited by Chris_14a

Sweet updates as usual mate I want plenty of vids of u round the ring n the td boys lol

They dont allow filming at the ring but will do my best if not it will be trying to get to a few track days by the end of the year :)

yes! been thinking of a rear lower brace for a while now! good call dude!

Phil.

They just bolt straight on tbh the one under the boot is only for a ep82 but had to just slightly adapt things and it fitted perfectly :)

looking good pal :)

Cheers :)
  • 3 weeks later...

So I have been away in the car for 10 day anybody guess where I have been ha :)

IMG_2977_zps7bacb2f1.jpeg

The car performed very well and also got to drive it alot more and I am now alot more comfortable with the way the car handles.

Have alot planned for the car over the next few months :)

Managed to get it around in around a 9.20ish with roadworks beleave it or not ha. With a clear run and a few more laps experience I dont doubt the car would easily do sub 9 mins.

Also car was running .9 on td04 and my road tyres will take my 888s next year to see how it gets on.

Edited by Chris_14a

Cheers :) I did let them down slightly as went off abit on the first lap.

It is a great corner but it is very hard on the car fun tho ha.

It is having a rest and some changes for next year.

Thats really respectable, good going

cheers