Track glanza v.now for breaking

So im already bored of the HRF bumper haha so I put the jam bumper back on tonite but have made a front splitter for it to get it lower which was the idea with the HRF. What do people think as I am happy with the way it came out :).

http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/chris_14a/media/IMG_0097_zpsa828e549.jpg.html'>IMG_0097_zpsa828e549.jpg

http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/chris_14a/media/IMG_0098_zpsbc73d49d.jpg.html'>IMG_0098_zpsbc73d49d.jpg

Now I will not be doing a lot with the car as it is still unmapped since the billet went on about all I will do is fit the new wheels but I have been talking to Mike and Nick about the car recently and I think it will be going in for a few big changes before Japfest 2 :)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it dose lol^^

And yeah its a TOM'S ram air. Was a nice set up i wanted to buy it when it first got imported hence me haveing pics of it saved but i couldnt aford the price tag of it.

Had K24 i think with adapter plate JAM Manifold Sard wasgate roll cage the lot lol one of the best spec EP's i think i''ve ever seen over here in the UK at the time

Well when I got it apart from a dodgey diff most of the bits had gone. It had new forged rods and forged pistons from Japan but cage was gone so was the jam manifold and other things. If you got anymore mate if you could post them up or drop them to me on a email as been after pics of it for ages from before I had it :)

I will have a few more updates for it soon tho.

I'm happy with the jam one now so it will be staying on.

• 1 month later...

Awesome choice mate!

Cheers mate never had a new set before so will see what there like :)

The hrf looks a lot better on yours then my mates glanza it was off lush car

Keep swapping between the hrf and jam one not to sure yet ha

This is my video from inside the car from japfest 2. Need to mount the camera further forward for next year. This was my first time out in the car since last year and since then there has been a lot of changes roll cage etc. and my first time around donnington which is a really good track.

I did go into the chicane abit fast :) ha and make a few mistakes so could have been a lot quicker.

Picked these up from TD today. They are team dynamics pro race 3s in custom size, colour and offset that they have had made for me :)

20130711_194025_zps643caca5.jpg

Will be getting my ad08s fitted to these tomorrow so I dont have to use my r888s all the time :)

So after a chat with nick and mike at Td I have ended up with this ha.

20130715_180618_zps1d56c207.jpg

It is a jam fibreglass bonnet to go with my bumper and sideskirts :)

As far as I know there was only one more of these around I dont know if it still is but I am planning on getting it painted and fitted over the next few weeks if I can.

Very Rare Bonnet fella. Bet its nice n light! Will be a decent quality item too being JAM!

Wheels look pretty sick too! :)

Keep us posted!

Will do, The wheels are on just no pictures as yet. Seems like really good quality and it weighs nothing :) just need to find a good painter now which is hard enough.

Any idea what the wheels weigh each

What size and width r they?

They are a 15×7 and cant remember the offset as we ordered them a while ago they do fit nice and fit over my ksports :)

the other jam bonnet is in hull, a friend of mine :).. unless there is another one?

Rob.

Im notsure tbh I thought it was one more but could be wrong you dont hear much about them :)