Track glanza v.now for breaking

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate. I made the b pillar brace was alot of trial and error. I thought of the idea to mount a camera on at first ha.

You should make a small batch ad buy one :) my maps not on at TD for a while but havn't forgot to mail you wouldn't mind seeing yours if your about that day may have to steal that Jam bumper to haha :p keep up the good work

You should make a small batch ad buy one :) my maps not on at TD for a while but havn't forgot to mail you wouldn't mind seeing yours if your about that day may have to steal that Jam bumper to haha :p keep up the good work

Yeah no worries just let me know when ypur there and i will see if im off work and nip up. Will leave the bumper in the garage then :) ha

Very nice build fella

Cheers mate :)

Shes looking sweet pal, cheers for bringing the diff over to me. Was nice to catch up with you.

No worries mate. Yeah good to see you make sure you get the mrs car sorted ha. You will hopefully get to see the car at some point :)

Are you off to the Ring Chris? I'm going next Friday 18th.

Not going until august mate. You been before?

• 1 month later...

Lancee gsr 1.8 4g93 t with a 3071. He was running .8 around 300. But i was lifting at 110 ish as alot of the bits on my car are fresh and not used to them yet where he didnt was quite even tbh

I have got a 8.55 lap to go up but the internet here is to slow

Edited by Chris_14a

Just returned back from the nuburgring in the car. Had a good trip again didnt want to leave again ha :).

I have added my dyno graph below anybody want to guess the spec :)

DSC_0442_zps88a2b690.jpg

I will be adding my 8.55 lap as soon as i get time aswell.

Edited by Chris_14a

Love this car how much is it to go to the ring? Keep up the good work Chris!

Try my best :) . We went for 10 days including the ferry around 1000/1100 depending how many laps you want to do but we did all the tourist things (go karting etc) so you could do it for less. you have to be careful as there is alot of accidents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...