Track glanza v.now for breaking

Got the car out today for a few bits as starting to look at getting it ready to go to Td as still got to save up abit more for the 5e and then look at nurburgring etc again :)

20140312_173924_zps3ab0aa06.jpg

Also got a few bits together cusco bmcs,speedo converter(sick of guessing with speed cameras ha) and powerflex engine mounts

20140312_161755_zps7c7734cb.jpg

Edited by Chris_14a
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anymore on this bad lad? :)

Not to long now mate as nearly got the money together so looking at getting booked in. Keep changing my mind though in what I want haha. I have done a few bits will try get some pictures up soon.

Not to long now mate as nearly got the money together so looking at getting booked in. Keep changing my mind though in what I want haha. I have done a few bits will try get some pictures up soon.

Cool man, I will be due a map at TD in the next few month be nice to see this in the flesh when I'm near :)

Cool man, I will be due a map at TD in the next few month be nice to see this in the flesh when I'm near :)

It may still be there then mate depending when i have decided what I want to do haha. If Not i only live around the corner mate so will bring it up :) looking forward to getting it back for the nurburgring

It may still be there then mate depending when i have decided what I want to do haha. If Not i only live around the corner mate so will bring it up :) looking forward to getting it back for the nurburgring

I will give you a shout I will be around for 6 hours awaiting , I've heard warrington's town center is the place to be haha :)

I will give you a shout I will be around for 6 hours awaiting , I've heard warrington's town center is the place to be haha :)

Yeah it will be an Eye open in warrington's middle of the day haha. Let me know when yours booked in.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyVd8VD_H4Q

This is my video from inside the car from japfest 2. Need to mount the camera further forward for next year. This was my first time out in the car since last year and since then there has been a lot of changes roll cage etc. and my first time around donnington which is a really good track.

I did go into the chicane abit fast :) ha and make a few mistakes so could have been a lot quicker.

very nice piloting there bud

• 2 months later...

So got the car out of the garage for the first time in 11 months to get it ready for its up coming trip. Needed abit of a wash to remove 11 months of dust :)DSC_0149_zpsda152e69.jpg

Also gave the interior floor another coat as was scratched due to storing parts inside the car.

DSC_0150_zpsdb8cfa4e.jpg

DSC_0151_zpsc9a5d188.jpg

Will have another update soon with some changes :)

Edited by Chris_14a