Track glanza v.now for breaking

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not really done alot the last few weeks as been moving house but my car now has a new home.

IMG_0599_zps1b7050a5.jpg

So now I can work on it whatever the weather ha :)

Will be starting to strip it down this weekend for a few changes and abit of a tidy up to the body work etc. Will update this when I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would update this as not done it in a while as been working etc.

Been working on the car the last few weeks getting it ready for the bodyshop as it was starting to look abit tired and sorry for itself.

I have stripped the rear bumper off as it has broken up in the corner so whilst it was off spent some time undersealing behind it also took the side skirts off for the same reason and did the same with the sills

image_zps8368878f.jpg

I also fitted my fender bars and undersealed behind my front wings aswell :)

image_zps3bb7dbde.jpg

image_zpsdd7c0a60.jpg

Also spent some time doing my head lights and indicators as they had glazed over and had moss around the edges as the car had been sat outside until I moved.

image_zps94805c9b.jpg

So now the car has gone off to the bodyshop to have the body panels sorted and some paintwork. There will also be a few changed but will put picture up when it's back as even tho the car has changed a lot since I bought it the bodywork has always been the same so I wanted to change it so its more my car will put pictures up when it's back, plus when my new wheels are here :) and hopefully be at the Td meet on the 21st

Mine used to be did it over one weekend mate .

The car is now at the bodyshop and will hopefully be back tomorrow with a whole new look so will get some pictures up when it is finished :)

image_zps650ea4dc.jpg

Edited by Chris_14a

As above pics needed :) you notice any advantage from the fender braces atal? I've toyed with idea of buying some a few times now

Will try to get pics up tomorrow as been abit worse for ware today :) haha.

And not had chance to try my brakes or all the chassis mods yet as not had chance to drive the car properly as it has been off the road. Will let you know when I get a chance

Managed to get a few bits back on after last post so now has front bumper and lights. Lights look alot better now they have been cleaned. Now I know the bumper isnt to everyone's taste again ha :) but I always wanted to get it lower at the front to match the sideskirts and smooth it off so this was the easy solution and it is genuine as not been copied :) . Will get the rest on over the next few days and get a picture up of it complete.

image_zpse4f472c9.jpg

Fuck yes!! Love it mate, damn good choice! And love v's that are origonal :) a portion of the reason my v got broke few years ago was after years of hard searching and alot of cash all of a sudden everyone had cruise bonnets and the fenders have recently been done now too :( i saw origonal parts ftw baby! Cant wait to see this on track this year

Fuck yes!! Love it mate, damn good choice! And love v's that are origonal :) a portion of the reason my v got broke few years ago was after years of hard searching and alot of cash all of a sudden everyone had cruise bonnets and the fenders have recently been done now too :( i saw origonal parts ftw baby! Cant wait to see this on track this year

Only really want genuine stuff to be honest it's so much rarer and considering I can't have extras because there no interior I only have body panels lol.

Cheers mate will be out at japfest 2 I think and maybe a few other track days including the nurburgring :)

Want to see your car at some point aswell.