Bride Vios lll bucket seat and glanza bride rail

It's not a genuine Bride seat. It's a rep. A lot of people buy reps thinking that they're real dispite the price they paid.

Seriously it looks the biz though. What should I look out for incase I buy a replica?

This came from japan as far as i know as the guy imported alot of stuff in and this was one of the things. I took a mate whos got real brides in his 200sx and compared them and everything matchs to his even done my research on the net to tell if there genuine or fake only thing thats missing is the certificate.

So as far as im concerned it is real if you have any further things you can comment on let me know? If it is a fake that is the best ive seen

seats_zpsc1478ecb.jpg

Ok thanks for the info chap.

If you put it next to my mates one whos got certificate for his you can not tell theres no differance labels the same the lot he also purchased his one from rhd japan.

Perfect bucket seat for someone + rail too.

Didn't mean to spam your thread bro, as soon as a mod see's it i'm sure they will clean it and delete the un-needed comments. Was just making everyone aware as so many people get lead into buyer false products these days.

If you can't see any difference then his must be fake too haha.. Just like in the picture above, the differences are clear as day to me.

Didn't mean to spam your thread bro, as soon as a mod see's it i'm sure they will clean it and delete the un-needed comments. Was just making everyone aware as so many people get lead into buyer false products these days. If you can't see any difference then his must be fake too haha.. Just like in the picture above, the differences are clear as day to me.

I can see the difference in the picture above. My mates are 100% real as come from rhd Japan and seen the invoices. I bought the seat from member on here which I've added to my 1st post now

In them pics i like the rep more, seat looks awesome imo! Any idea where you buy reps from by the way? Seen a guy on the skyline forum selling them but that was back last year, dont think he does it anymore! Save a handful of cash, thats a win in my book!

In them pics i like the rep more, seat looks awesome imo! Any idea where you buy reps from by the way? Seen a guy on the skyline forum selling them but that was back last year, dont think he does it anymore! Save a handful of cash, thats a win in my book!

Yeah be worth every penny saved when it snaps in half in a crash

WINNER