Thanks for all the positive comment's keeps me going, nearly giving up on it a few times running it buying parts is very difficult on a part time wage lol I almost walk every where to keep costs down etc I have it all planned out from now just about :) you will have the kids hanging off that spoiler Vincent :p

So far so good taking the front carpets out next, treated myself for christmas stay tuned :)

Edited by Gainzy

Nardi wheel came :) get this fitted asap never seen one like this before had to buy it..

20131117_122011_zpsa9cb3c73.jpg

What splitter Nick has?

We are not sure it was custom made when he bought it..

Manual mirrors wtf? :D

Haha the motors were super slow they were an absolute mess aswell, prefer the na mirrors picked them up for £20 sold the others for £80 never looked back :) hahaha like the pun :p

Hopefully my cusco cage will come tomorrow!! Buzzing for that, in the mean time wacked some tribute Paul Walker stickers on the front end :)

20131204_104805_zpsbfce232f.jpg

Edited by Gainzy

Cheers lads gunna scrub that floor clean tomorrow, hopefully get the Cusco in before new year as it's off to get powder coated :)

whre u getting it coated and how much?

Stella blast chester lee street, they said around £60 if it's not too busy they said they can have it done in a day :)

What colour you having it?

Some sort of super pink I think :)

Edited by Gainzy

haha because no one has ever done that ;) nah will look schweet, id personally go white and your harnesses will stand out even more!!