Toyota starlet gt turbo

Year: 1995

Model: Starlet Mk3 GT Turbo

MOT: 12/3/2016

Mileage: 166135KM

Description:

Hi there, this is my Starlet. I have owned the car for just over a year now and has served extremely well as my daily for the duration of that time. The reason for sale is simply that I have bought myself a subaru legacy so the starlet no longer gets used.

The JUMVEA import certificate states that this car was imported November 2006 with 80,000km. I have a load of tax discs, receipts and all MOT certificates since imported. HPI Clear. I bought the car with 133773KM on the clock and 85% of the milage i have put onto the clock has been on the motorway commuting to and from work.

The body and paintwork on this starlet is in good condition. The body work is straight, as far as the paintwork there is the odd stone chip a few minor scratches and a small crack in the paint down in the bottom right hand corner of the rear number plate cluster but that really is the worst of it. The underside and arches are also very clean. The car pulls like a train and Also the gearbox feels smooth with no crunches.

Performance

The car is running stock boost

Full stainless steel Japspeed cat back system

Yokohama s drive tyres 195/45 R15

EBC front discs and yellowstuff pads.

Blitz SUS induction kit

HKS SSQV blow off valve (Genuine and I have both silver and purple inserts)

Tein Lowering springs

KYB shock absorbers

NGK Iridium heat 7 spark plugs

Exterior

Seat Leon Cupra R splitter (not fitted)

White Rota Slipstream alloys 15x7 ( curb mark on the front passenger wheel thanks to my brother )

White GT badges

Philips Diamond Vision 5000k dipped and full beams.

Rear fog lights in rear lights clusters.

Interior

Full interior in excellent condition

OEM Toyota floor mats

Prosport mechanical boost gauge

Sony Xplode 10cm dash speakers

Sony Xplode 6x9 parcel shelf speakers

Sony GT550UI head unit

Edge 12" Subwoofer (wiring hidden)

Clifford alarm system

Optional extra light up footwell & ignition barrel

image_zps5u0rdviv.jpg

image_zpsmycskudy.jpg

image_zpsf6xsaep3.jpg

image_zpsc07o5ehn.jpg

image_zps22eyj3jq.jpg

image_zpsbrismjpv.jpg

image_zpszowjqol5.jpg

image_zpsmreu32ak.jpg

The car is located in taverham near norwich.

£2400

Edited by Coxxy_94GT

You must display a picture when selling anything dude. I have edited your post do that it goes display an image. If you just do the same for the other pictures that are on your photobucket, I'm sure you will get good interest in this.

Cheers,

Matt

for that price id expect it to be tdo4 atleast or even forged look at other sales on here for roughly same condition mileage etc, i aint some novice with these cArs neither i was a daily member for 3yrs so its not a cheeky offer, i sold my last one for £2400 with wepr defi td04 top parts

for that price id expect it to be tdo4 atleast or even forged look at other sales on here for roughly same condition mileage etc, i aint some novice with these cArs neither i was a daily member for 3yrs so its not a cheeky offer, i sold my last one for £2400 with wepr defi td04 top parts

Times have changed since then. This used to be my pals car and it was sold to Coxxy for quite a lot more than he is asking. Also if its in the same condition as it was sold in then its gotta be one of the cleanest examples in the country.

Seen this car in person and it's a stunning example!

Shame you're selling her but if you've got the legacy then fair enough.

Sell it for what you want to sell it for, it's a very clean example and a lot of people will appreciate that. Don't listen to what other people think it's worth. I paid £1200 for my GT Advance but that certainly doesn't mean i'll sell it for that because it's worth much more than that to me!

Im glad to hear some people agree with me , cheers guys ! I've had soo many people telling me "what i should be selling it for" and its a load of ribish . Yes this isnt forged or got a bigger turbo , but its such a lovely clean car . Hence why i wont accept silly offers

Good lad stick with it, it's got a nice set of alloys on it to & the GT looks like it's never bean sat in very clean car indeed. There is a black GT on eBay going for £2000 green under bonnet & what a shed it is.

I agree with you Coxxy - people saying its worth 1400 quid as it doesn't have a td04 on is hilarious.

A good condition standard car is easily worth what you are asking.

Good luck with the sale, hopefully it doesn't go to a bell end.

Looks lovely. May be interested, I'll PM you if the one I'm after falls through.

take a look at both cars if you can, it's always good to see more than one & drive, can go for the best then:-)