Where to buy kyb shocks?

As above, after a set of kyb shocks ( ultra sr ) for a glanza and cant find them new anywhere. I know a few people run them so must be available from somewhere, dont mind if i have to import them just need to know where from and how.

any help appreciated :thumbsup:

You will really struggle to get these in the UK. Sane with the sr special dampers. New ones can only be bought in Japan. I have contacted kyb and they will not ship them to the uk. I think the only option is using simile who imports parts from japan and see if they can buy them. So it will work it expensive. If you have any luck let me know

There isn't really any sensible money decent shocks available. I've heard those gas adjust rear socks are decent but for done reason they don't do front ones.

Bilstein do a couple of shock options but I've not seen anyone using them.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyb Excel-G gas shocks for EP70 have seen 30/piece, works and fit also to P8/P9 models. With oem springs and light arse horrible to drive without any extra weight, too stiff.