thinking of getting back in the starlet game

hey guys.

been ages since i had my starlet now and the bmw 330 ci that i had last year wasnt cutting it at all.

i have been driving round (since nov 2nd) a corsa cdti 1.3 which is incredibly good on diesel and cheap to have/own and would love to have it and and the starlet but i just dont think i could afford it.

no idea what to do but i do know i miss starlets soooo badly

Edited by mikey4410

but thats how it starts,gainzy haha,i dont know if its humanely possible to have a starlet near stock ? lol

i appreciate your input dude.thanks

haha ollieh i have since edited,cheers.

im not kidding you when i say it does 107 miles on £6.36 (motorway driving)

wel matey, im in the very same boat as you......family was my excuse to get out'v having a GTT or a V but now im back and in the process of

getting a 98 spec V for project and lets just say i will not be selling it again for no reason when i get it. Gtt are getting scarce and even harder to get parts for

and costs a fortune to import bits because of shipping from japan etc, Thats why im going with a V this time.

Best of luck with your car what ever you get mate

Diller

but thats how it starts,gainzy haha,i dont know if its humanely possible to have a starlet near stock ? lol

i appreciate your input dude.thanks

haha ollieh i have since edited,cheers.

im not kidding you when i say it does 107 miles on £6.36 (motorway driving)

Its possible mate.

I have myne alost 5 years and its still stock apart from catback exhaust , HKS filter and HKS actuator :)

i just cant believe i sold my turboed sportif. i truely think i got to used to it as it was my daily and i didnt appreciate it as such.

this corsa i have is so slugish and wallowy handling wise that a well set starlet would be such a lovely treat to get into on a weekend and i would enjoy it more.

if i get another starlet i will not make that same mistake again of selling.i hate not having one and i dont want anything else performance wise.

thanks dude

i actually just worked out what the corsa costs me each year daily work driving,insurance,tax and its less than a grand.theres no point whatsoever of selling it.

i just cant believe i sold my turboed sportif. i truely think i got to used to it as it was my daily and i didnt appreciate it as such.

this corsa i have is so slugish and wallowy handling wise that a well set starlet would be such a lovely treat to get into on a weekend and i would enjoy it more.

if i get another starlet i will not make that same mistake again of selling.i hate not having one and i dont want anything else performance wise.

thanks dude

i actually just worked out what the corsa costs me each year daily work driving,insurance,tax and its less than a grand.theres no point whatsoever of selling it.

Keep the corsa. As much hate as they get. They're still cracking cars for the money. I run a little 1.2 as a daily. Costs me pennies to run lol. Still get another starlet though.

Hello Mikey mate welcome back I knew you would be Hehehehe but it's good to see you back, still got your number etc never deleted it, obviously I don't want to be the bearer of bad news here, but there was a topic on here not long ago your starlet was being sold on eBay think it went for about 1300 quid or so in the end, didn't look as good though when you had it

wel matey, im in the very same boat as you......family was my excuse to get out'v having a GTT or a V but now im back and in the process of

getting a 98 spec V for project and lets just say i will not be selling it again for no reason when i get it. Gtt are getting scarce and even harder to get parts for

and costs a fortune to import bits because of shipping from japan etc, Thats why im going with a V this time.

Best of luck with your car what ever you get mate

Diller

no excuses you get that 4efte bought !!

to the op hurry the fuck up and buy a gtt !!! and NOOOO you cant leave it stock pffff might aswell buy a micra ha ha ha