Jules's Livesports Glanza

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking that cam cover, lovely colour.

You not getting the spoilers resprayed aswell? I swear they looked yellow on some pics too?

i am getting the spoiler resprayed, the mid one is acutally toyota colour.. i just couldnt get the top one off the boot lid. so i want some things smoothing on the boot lid, so it will get done at the same time

and no. im not selling the kit!!

White is a great colour, When i was looking for my first glanza i didnt like white ones. but this one just looks amazing. I cant tell you how much better it looks in real life rather than in the pics, when i got there to view the car i was stood there for minutes looking at it!

Done some other things to the car, and bought some other bits..But ill wait a bit before updating:p

Haha

Cheers man..Well the update i thought i was going to post isnt happening now. I Was going to bu a Varis Carbon bonnet...But ive decided i should spend the money on getting the kit sprayed and everything and then wheels refurbed as there are a few marks on them

Updates Are as follows

Got the Turbo Ported by Enright82. did a great job cant wait to get it fitted!(would have done it myself but had no time!)

taken the restriction out of the manifold

Got some reclinable bucket seats at very good prices so making subframes for them as we speak

Hks actuator came

HKS evc 6 arrived (boost controller) got it fitted aswell

Wired in the sound system

Cant think of anything else at the moment, will take some photos for you all tommorow!

Jules

Haha,The varis bonnet would finish the bodywork completly, but not having a spare 500£ around is a bit of a pain, maybe get one around the christmas time.Galliano the bodykit spraying was already going to happen, no doubt about it. I wouldnt be able to drive around in a car with a kit a different colour!!

The guy at the bodyshop (who i have used before) is very very good and had a contract with lotus to do all their fibreglass painting for 7 years, so im taking the kit to him.

He quoted me around £400-500 for all the kit spraying including the spoilers, and the two holes on the boot filling in. That is if its all in good condition... Downside is that if there is alot of hairline cracks in the fibreglass, then he said i can double the price :)

As for you all wanting pictures of the goodies.. well your going to have to wait im afraid..Im in NYC at the moment on work:) and not back til tuesday..Hope you can all wait until then. ill take pictures of everything for you all :)

Almost forgot to add, getting some stickers made up, small ones mind you, HKS graphics (ones that say HKS power). with the hks bit in white and the power bit in blue. just to go with the colour scheme. :p

Im a musician mate :)

Takes me all over the world, was in hawaii last month, so i pretty much get paid to travel!

Haha ill take many a photo when im back, i promise.

what other mods do you think i should add to the list already, as i cant think of any more unless i get a rrfpr or a diff turbo set up