Jules's Livesports Glanza

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed you can make a suggestion!

Dont worry i was thinking it myself.. i might start tommorow as i have a can of the toyota white...

When i do get the kit fully sorted and have the MOT, what do you guys think of the idea of smoothing in the rear and front splitters?

Jules

personally, i love the way the jdm stuff looks like its a 'addition' to the existing bodywork, so i'd personally leave it... plus when i made my old bumper for my n/a i smoothed eveything in... and it was forever cracking, and i will never do it again because of that reason!

smoothing it all in could look pretty smart man, but crackin would concern me if it has happened to Rich.

also, ignore sicaln, he knows not of what he speaks!!!! darn fool!!! get those door handles colour coded!!!! naff faded black trim plastic IS FOR THE LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSS!!!!

Phil.

haha

well due to the lack of funds i wont be getting it smoothed in!

Although got a much better quote for the repairing bodykit and the spraying, this time was around 500£ instead of 800-2000

Im going to go ahead and do the door handles, think it will look alright!!

If not, i can spray them black again!

I have an update!

Fitted the rear arb which took ages!, was a right bitch to do..

and went for an MOT...which it passed with flying colours!

So today im off to the registration office and then when its registerd its going straight to the bodyshop for a week or so before i can drive it!

Cheers man.

Was great to see it finally on the road! even if it was just to and from the station!

Next on the list before the bodyshop is getting the anti-lift kit installed,,which im not looking forward to.

Anyone on here coming to japshow at santa pod on the 22nd of june?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah sparky wondered if you would clock that that was me!....just as you were being told off by some dude!

The car looks great now, really really good job. Both bumpers, all the kit sprayed and repaired, 2 holes on the boot smoothed, rear 1/4 resprayed and wing resprayed, and all kit fitted..... only cost £720

Going to have a pro photo shoot soon so will post up the pics soon