Jules's Livesports Glanza

Well I thought it was time i introduced myself properly on here, have been on here a while mainly buying bits..but have been on tgtt for a long time!..Anyway I thought i should share some pictures of my new ride!

As many of you know i had a glanza for pretty much the previous year and she was a beaut!

03082007084.jpg

But after many plans of changing the bodywork i saw this glanza that Mark (www.Glanza.co.uk) was selling and decided i just had to have it,so arranged a part-x with him.

Some of the Spec;

Full Livesports Kit,

16" Volk TE37 Alloys,

Apexi Springs

Blitz Air Filter

Had a Kakimoto exhaust, soon to have a Blitz/Apexi/Custom Zorst!

Sparco Bucket Seat

Factory Optional Duck/Mid spoiler

Rays Wheels Nuts

Rays Tyre Valve Covers!

As the new starlet wasnt registered this meant me and my older brother going down to devon (from hertfordshire) in a car transporter that didnt like hills! We set off at 4 in the morning and about 4 hours later we picked the car up and started work on changing the exhuast system (as i wanted to keep my one)

23022008383.jpg

23022008384.jpg

23022008385.jpg

Then it was time for the long haul back!.After many a coffee/Mcdonalds breaks we stopped at a petrol station and i decided i had to get some pics of my new car!

23022008386.jpg

23022008387.jpg

23022008388.jpg

We ended up Getting home at about 6 in the evening completly shattered. She then was put in the garage to commence various mods (As im not putting her on the road until June)

But first decided before i took all the bumpers and spoiler off for spraying that i would get some More pics!.Sorry for the quality of these by the way

25022008393.jpg

25022008394.jpg

25022008395.jpg

25022008396.jpg

At Current state she sits in the garage with no bumpers or spoiler, And some of the engine out for various reasons.

Plans for the time shes on the road are as following

Get kit Sprayed

Remove Raybrig Fogs

Spray rocker cover

Get exhuast finished

Fmic

Hks Actuator

Bucket Seats

Stripped Interior

Rear Strut brace

Anti lift Plates

Panhard rod

Rear ARB

I was planning on getting a different turbo kit straight away, but i seem to have spent all my money!

O and a question for you lot

Mid spoiler or no Mid spoiler??

03032008417.jpg

OR

03032008415.jpg

THanks for looking

I have more pics as im further through the project but havent uploaded them yet

Comments Welcome

Jules

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a personal preference thing but if it was me I'd get rid of those rediculous (in my opinion) spoilers, and get a standard Glanza one.

Other than that it looks amazing, no other word for it, love the colour and love the wheels.

That car's Amazing! i personally ONLY in this case preffer the middle spoiler being there because the top spoilers so large it give the car a boxed of look. If you get what i mean just like the glanza spoiler does on an N/A. But because your top spoiler is so big and sticks out so much it doesn't look as cool without the middle one.

Thats my personal preference though mate, good luck with ya modding :)

She is sweet mate or will be once she is all sprayed up :)

I say keep the mid spoiler, looks awsome with the HRF spoiler, Phil is sooo jealous right now :D ;)

Glad you removed all those fog lights!! I would remove those repeaters on the rear bumper aswell :)

Looks lovely mate!

seem to be twins!. Thanks for all the comments, Some people think the rear spoiler is too big, but it doesnt look as big in real life and it fits in well with the rest of the kit.

Sparky- Those repeaters on the back bumper dont even do anything!, no wires coming out atall. They were just tigersealed on. Safe to say that there gone now aswell!.

Also having the rear bootlid debadged/delocked/dewipered and the glanza badges taken off.

Thanks for the comments!

defo leave the ducktail.

if im honest i would have kept the 98 you had. looked great apart from the wheels.

where did you get the 98 from previously if you dont mind me asking?

I wouldn't do that for everyone you know... :)

I know, was a one off just for me ;) :) as i was having fun working in hawaii :D

thanks for the other comments..Bodywork is getting sorted as we speak. this time round im spending my money on handling rather than power. although she will be running about 0.9 bar.except im getting a FMIC to get some more power.

Just Ordering some bucket seats

Blue or Black?????

thank u sicaln, that was buggi me the whole way down! Livesports spoiler people! not HRF!

Dude...this car tortured me for a long time, my dad gave me permission to get a family loan to buy it...but im glad to see it has gone to a deserving home!!!!

i say LEAVE the duckspoiler on!!!! it looks awesome!!!!

i personally LOVE the Livesports spoiler! been tryin to get one for AGES!!!

all the very best with the car man, keep us REGULARLY updated with LOTS of pics! thats an order!

Phil.

Haha. loving the use of the word tortured!!

Mark told me there were alot of people after it!.

Yes i was going to say about the livesports spoiler aswell..

Dont worry i have many a photo on my camera at the moment, will be updating when i get back home (away for work at the moment)

Well thought it was time i updated the thread.

07032008424.jpg

Poor little car!, with no bumpers or skirts, all ready for spraying. you can see my loverly run around in the background!

Livesports kit anyone??

07032008425.jpg

I then got working on taking the downpipe off, actuator and all the aircon

06032008422.jpg

Before

06032008423.jpg

After-ish

18032008445.jpg

18032008442.jpg

Cheers

Jules