Jules's Livesports Glanza

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Galliano!

Update for you all!

Spent all afternoon trying to get the front bumper to fit again. Had to take off a fair amount of plastic, but did it with a sander and lots of patience so it looks very nice!

Took the best part of 3-4 hours, and had to sand down a little bit of the front splitter, but think ive got it sorted.

Also have decided that im going to have to move the rad to the right so that i can get the air filter pipe in. so will have to cut the mounts of the bottom and move them about an inch.

And best part of it is..ill be able to use my blitz filter.

Also starting on the exhaust tommorow. will get you all some pics so you can see my plans!

Jules

Ive got an update for you all!

Here is the first pic of trial fitting the bumper back on, not attatched at sides yet and splitter isnt on properly.

20042008469.jpg

Here are some pics of the exhuast.

Firstly the Bliz Nur Spec Backbox. you might be able to see what ive done here, ive put a piece of pipe through the middle, so that the baffles are not used, hence making it a one silencer system (mid)

21042008470.jpg

here is the centre section with a new flexi, made by apexi

21042008472.jpg

21042008473.jpg

Just thought i post as last cheeky photo, as this is what im greeted with every time i walk past the garage (if the door is open haha)

24042008477.jpg

Jules

Bit of an update for you all!

Wired the sound system and the boost controller in, and when i turned on the lights the boost controller would turn off and the sound system wouldnt go above a certain level. Turned out it was a dead battery, so got that sorted and she was running nicely!.

Also got alot of my service items, including a panhard rod. so im gonna get that fitted soon!

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

SHE LIVES!!!!

yeah i got her started again for the first time today, got some little things to sort out, but job is a gooden!

Here are some pics

Genuine Volks came off for a clean

06052008490.jpg

06052008491.jpg

and here are the spacers on her..even bigger at the back

06052008492.jpg

Then when i got it all sorted took her outside, note the kit hasnt been sprayed yet

08052008495.jpg

08052008496.jpg

08052008497.jpg

08052008498.jpg

Then she was going!

Note the string holding the rad, will be changed tommorow. was done becase i moved the rad so i could relocate my blitz air filter. Also having the backbox welded on tommorow

th_08052008046.jpg

Jules. again sorry for the crappy quality of pics/vids

Got her down to my brothers garage today, and got to work on fitting the panhard rod, wasnt hard atall, had to adjust it about 4 times though. also fixed a coolant leak which was caused by a bad clip.

Will update when the exhuast is done..hopefully tommorow

Shouldnt be too long now, well im waiting until june becuase ill have another years no claims by then

Got the Exhaust on, and the panhard rod on, which didnt take too long but had to be adjusted about 4 times!

Anyway gave the car a wash and a polish plus i ogt a half decent camera so took some pics.

Apoliges for the kit not fitted on right, was just put on for the pics, and the tigerseal still on the back bumper!

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029-1.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg