• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only looking for standard so I knnow whats getting replaced lol. Was thinking about 2" pipe to put in anyway and then will talk options with the guy fitting it. My dad ended up getting a turbo back pipe on his Impreza full stainless steel for £500. Wakes the neighbours in the mornings its so loud! Sounds like death lol. Need to get in touch with quinn first to make sure they wont freak out if i do it lol.

Ive found one slight teeny problem with the sunstrip. When I pull up to a set of lights I cant actually see the traffic lights nearest to me! Makes things interesting!! Although I would definately recommend a front strut brace they do make a difference I think. Really tighten the front end. Need to get the rear one in for the full effect.

• 2 weeks later...

More mods have been done! All of the wonderful subby goodness has been put back in and despite some pure jackass-edness (battery still active + wire = bad) I managed to get it all in. And its sitll very very loud!

Also got a set of awesome EP82 GT seats for my weapon. They rock! With big thanks to Al!!! And also mega thanks to Jay who helped me get the damn driver seat in even though it no longer moves forwards and backwards lol. The seat is in the right place thats all that matters lol. Will get pics up later when I get back from work :huh:

Its all good dont need the movement. Gives me an excuse to stop the ex being allowed to drive the car :huh: And are you talking about the mods mentioned or did I tell you the secret plans for the audio? lol

And Joz you know I cant track her again Ill miss the musac too much! Also I dont have my shitty tires to rip off anymore.

Lol trust me Ive tried both ways. Its a myth that lighter weight gives better fuel economy. It makes me accelerate more! Hence bad idea lol. And you are right the Focal components are awesome :huh: If you check out the first page the tweeters are awesome in the set up with their beautiful A pillar pods covered in alcantara