• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have a picture they arent exactly white they are slightly off and maybe a little green but the second picture is of the dials I'm thinking about its just the bulb replacement and its only a theory atm.

20042008203.jpg

dashboard_green.gif

And also thinking of speaker rings but again unsure on them still just a thought atm may happen may not. May happen and thn be banished into the recesses of time lol

speaker_ring_green1.jpg

Yea but its only about £3 for a pair of bulbs so its hardly a huge expense. Still not really sure on any of the lighting tbh. And I get the feeling as shown in the picture the subs would look better with the rings if they were mounted coming out of the box like they are in that picture so a new sub box may be in the pipeline lol. Not too sure how sexy the back of my subs is though lol

Lol fair enough. Any other thoughts on interior lighting? Although this is all pending how the green strips I have look. Not too sure if putting green in a silver car is going to make it look too alien lol. Would be tempted by red lighting since I plan to paint the calipers and possibly some engine parts red in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

OK unfortunately the mass of chav in Bangor has necessitated me updating this thread. Last week my car was egged outside of school and there were no witnesses. The damage looks to be minimal however some of the lacquer may have come off the door. And then again today some disgusting chav decided to drop a large amount of sand and rocks and seaweed onto my car. Thankfully he didnt have the intelligence to leave and I called the police. There again doesnt look to be any damage but if there is trust me I will certainly not be paying a penny of the repairs. Even if there is no damage there is still other avenues which can be investigated.

I reckon the egg should be easily enough sorted just unfortunate that I cant prove who did it. Although vigilante justice is an option.

As for the sand thankfully I know the best spray guy in Bangor so I might get him to check out the roof tomorrow to see whether its going to need any work. Looking like it should polish out so far though.

hey man car looks sweet! another nice lookin solida. neway i was guna ask what material have they used for the door pods nd pillar pod? looks lush, and does it make them much fatter?