OK figured I would post my car pics in here since its now up to what I want nearly lol.

OK so went from these humble beginnings:

25042007173-1.jpg

First stage was the new rims. Went for Fox R3's (I hope lol)

18062007001-1.jpg

Next was my favorite bit which is the audio install. Went for two MTX 10" subs with an MTX 1000W peak amp and a set of Focal 165A's in the front doors and A pillars.

25082007026.jpg

25082007027.jpg

Next Step was a TTE exhaust

17082007025.jpg

Next was 35mm lowering springs all round, and also clear indicator covers

25102007070.jpg

16022008185.jpg

And thats the current stage apart from a new set of KYB rear shocks. Please comment and tell me your opinions. And yea I know its quite understated but thats what Im going for lol.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and almost forgot the new front brake discs and pads. As with the shocks more of a necessary replacement unfortunately, and also replaced the number plates with nice clean ones with NO FEAR written on them, and also removing the stickers on the sides and back

nice..! easy and free mod, take off the bumpstripes!

Not so sure about 'easy' Ive got a few mates who have done it and unless you know of an 'easy' way Im taking the 'easy' option and avoiding it. Also not too sure about the quality of the paintwork underneath. Just worried its gonna be hideous when I get them off lol

Nice little starlet you got yourself there. what other plans have you got?

At the moment not too sure what else I want to do. Tempted by and induction kit but sort of worried about maintaining air flow properly. Would love a bodykit and respray but really cant afford to at the moment lol. And stilll tempted by a set of Glanza rear lights but theyre proving too expensive also at the moment.

Nice motor you got yourself mate,looks like would mine did when i got it,

I have colour coded mirrors + tte rep spoiler in 1ao silver if your interested pm me.

looks like yours apart from the audio obviously haha. thats my own little party piece not the loudest but the quality is incredible from it! Will definately do that have a look theres a little message waiting lol

I have colour coded mirrors + tte rep spoiler in 1ao silver if your interested pm me.

Mate youve got two or three PM's now hope this change of approach will work....

I really want those parts if you still have them! Please message me if you look at this lol

wahey.. nice dude.. I see that you use for front speakers Focal and for subs MTX.. good choice.. but focal is litle expensive, no?

Im not going to try and take any credit for any of the work on the install bar selecting the parts. Thankfully I got it done by Audio Advice in Portadown if you check out their website the MTX Renault 19 speaks for itself lol. But I decided rather than going for just sheer volume I wanted something that was good quality so the subs are well bedded in now and give a surprising punch still but the stand out really is the Focals. I was initially annoyed that they were £100 a set but its worth it when you hear them. the sounds from them is incredible! And even the guy who installed it said he was surprised at how good the components performed. The mid toones from them are awesome. Might have to get a video but not now as its raining quite heavily lol

Looks lovely

Colour coded mirrors and a Sportif/TTE spoiler would look sweet

Also maybe light smoked windows would go nicely

Thanks man

Yea I know what you mean but there seems to be a bit of radio silence from steviet at the moment so still working on the parts.

Had thought of fully tinting the windowns but I would have loved to go for a silver tint to match the car but for the black stripe around the outside of the rear window which kind of scres that plan up lol.

Wow calm down I'm not getting the tints. Was like a mob there lol. Nah Id considered it to match the car but it cant be done because of the black rim and you're right it would look tacky lol. However some bright green neons.... joking! So can someone fill me in on the difference between smoked and tinted? You've lost me with that one.

Duno tempted to smoke the lights but just not sure it would go with the rest. Would need to be a very light tint or it would look too out of place.

Yea I do love my wheels managed to get them cheap second hand off a mate who wanted team dynamics ones so they were a great find since he'd only had them for a couple of weeks. Think I got them for just under £300 with locking wheel nuts cat remember exactly lol.