Hello everyone,

Recently got a standalone ecu fitted to my gt turbo from EcuMaster and the company is willing to do forum discount for members who wish to have a standalone. Anymore info then please message

Thanks

Did i sell mine to you Richard?

seem like a great product.

Phil

No, might have been another Richard? I've bought 2 off ecumaster myself and ordered a couple for people in my area.

To be honest even like the det3 is so cheap you can use it just for launch control and boost control and it's better (ignition retard, fuel enrichment and ignition cut) and cheaper than any combination of the likes of omex and a random ebc.

Edited by richardc9052

Yeah seen the spec of a det3 and always thought they would be some option compared the the likes of an emanage or dastek.

Can't mind who mine went to, but was a member on here.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

Intresting how much are you liking for everything including the map? roughly

Not sure. I just diy mine and road map. But I only mess around with turbo 4efes. I see the point in fte dontfteess I went forged. Then I would pay to get it all done on rr.

I understand, there is a lad here beside me he has a fresh dyno installed he does diesel mapping, we can get dyno time there for a small fee, if your interested let me no I can send u on his number.