Glanza Headlight Modification

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chav is like neon lights, spinner hub caps - basically all show and no go...oh and burberry lol

also dont ask opinions if u cant take em mate, if your happy thats great but it is a controvertial mod and wont be to everyones taste

lol no matter whats on it atleast he can drive it kiddo ^

That was a bit of a low blow, and i bet with galliano it ain't a case of can't physically drive it but can't legally drive it. bein 17 ain't a skill mate.

And i can see from a mile away that this is gonna catch on with chav's/ned's(scottish).

and the comment "wait till you see the back" is that supposed to be your claim that your faster than everyone here, cause i bet your's isn't the hottest glanza in the box.

rant over...

honestly i dont like it nd think it looks ghay. get some more pics up tho

by the way may look better following the bottom of the lights, like all the way round...maybe

i rekon police will pull u over soon tho if u drive with them on.

I think youve gotta respect the lad for trying something new?

If we all did the same thing and had the same mods, same colour things would be boring.

IMO Well done for trying..

it looks total dogshit IMO but well done..

now take them off :p

.... WAIT A MINUTE!?

... WHATS THAT NOISE??

STAMPPPPPEEEEEDDDDEEEEEE!!

Sheep%20Stampede.jpg

Yeah alright I just wanted to post a sheep pic :p(

im ashamed, I truly am :D(

That was a bit of a low blow, and i bet with galliano it ain't a case of can't physically drive it but can't legally drive it. bein 17 ain't a skill mate.

i know, im itching to become 17!! but i have driven but on private land, in fact, it was about 6 months ago in now my car (A)

If we all did the same thing and had the same mods, same colour things would be boring.

now take them off :p

lol.. couldnt help but quote this, i ROFL'd

now take them off :)

Lmao hahaha!

Right i've tried to set an example on this topic but now Ice Blue you have start to be childish. You asked for peoples opinions and i would expect some not to like what you have done and some to like it so you cant start saying:

get a propa glanza not a replia

There are many Glanza replica's on here and it takes a lot of hard work to do the conversion. Plus it's not like we all get cars paid for so some of us aren't as lucky to afford a proper Glanza due to insurance and the cost of the car itself. I've paid for all my cars myself and im guessing you have had that Glanza bought for you, or you were given some money, or as people have said it's your dads. So don't slag off others because they don't have one.

If you don't like any comments then take them on the chin and move on to your next mod but if you want to be childish then go somewhere else.

Bourkey

Idrees car knocks spots off your car mate replica or not :)

Sorry tis da thruth

Yup..rep or not...alot more work and mods have gone into his than yours :(

And one day, im sure there will be an fte in there, so it will be a "proper glanza"

didn't think it wood com to this but u forcer me as that was just not the rite thing to say

YOU

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7646

Idrees

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4298

YES THATS 26 PAGES!!

not thats impressive one of the nices cars on this site and had a hell of a lot of £££ spent on it and most of all time

iceblue.

correct me if im wrong, and call me blind if i am, but i THINK, just think, he was laughing at what was quoted written by another person.

he never said anything to make you retaliate like that.

but im with the others on this, Idrees' conversion has had alot of money spent on it, most likely what he could of bought a glanza with, but he wanted to be different, and thats certainly what hes getting respect for here. so Idrees' N/A Glanza Conversion is pissing all over your (dads) Glanza

your all being imature now... just shut the fuck up people have made there comment but yet the rant continues...

who cares about idree replica... or how some one came to own a car...

MODDED LIGHTS..... YOU LIKE OR NOT, MAKE YOUR COMMENT ON THEM AND PISS OFF ITS NOT A KIDDS PLAY WHOS GOT THE BIGGER TOY

god folk just need to grow up and stop being gimps

your all being imature now... just shut the fuck up people have made there comment but yet the rant continues...

MODDED LIGHTS..... YOU LIKE OR NOT, MAKE YOUR COMMENT ON THEM AND PISS OFF ITS NOT A KIDDS PLAY WHOS GOT THE BIGGER TOY

bud all we wear doing was sticking up for our friends, thats what thy do

you need to pull the e-stick out of your ass - it's the internet, who cares