people these days

What business is it of yours or anyone elses what price he buys and sells things for. If someone wants to buy it they will if they don't they won't. Simple.

Because its bad practice. It's not as if we haven't got enough scammers and money makers on here as it is.

Edited by Starlet__SR

Because its bad practice. It's not as if we haven't got enough scammers and money makers on here as it is.

Hardly a scammer if he bought a mani and down pipe, then went and got a turbo, new gaskets and oil line to sell it as a complete kit.

A complete ready to go td04 kit with brand new parts is worth that.

try to post this in the sellers sale thread but my post seems to dissapear after so decided to post this here dont like my follow starlet members getting on pulled over there eyes

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?109449-Selection-of-parts

teta i dont think thats classed scamming he found a cheap wepr kit for sale never used for a bargain price ( good on him ) wish i saw it first ha ha

i think lads on here buying new kits and selling as a complete bolt on kit wil charge even more i see them 700/800 on here before

i often buy parts to sell on to try get few quid for my car

this thread just ruined it for the kid making a few bucks

It's fair play if he buys a mani and down pipe and makes it in to a complete kit ready to bolt on for someone and it's not dear for complete kit and Karl is sound as they come so don't be stirring shit where it's not needed by throwing shite like this up there's real scammers on here yas need to look for and Karl isn't one.

It's fair play if he buys a mani and down pipe and makes it in to a complete kit ready to bolt on for someone and it's not dear for complete kit and Karl is sound as they come so don't be stirring shit where it's not needed by throwing shite like this up there's real scammers on here yas need to look for and Karl isn't one.

It's not as if the price of bits on here is heavily taxed as it is. Never mind when more and more people do it.

It's not as if the price of bits on here is heavily taxed as it is. Never mind when more and more people do it.

I'll agree that starlet parts do have a decent amount of tax on them but 525 for a bolt on kit is really not bad given its near new condition.

Seen people ask between 6-800 for td04 and upto 1000 for VF kits which is ridiculous

Jesus Christ there's some bad England in here. Fair play to the lad he's still selling it for a good price, if he makes a few quid on top so be it.

He's gone to the effort of sourcing all the required parts+paid out for them. That's man hours + return on initial investment he's probably not making that much and saving someone else a lot of hassle.

Chill your beans.

I've no intention to, but thats not the idea of the forum and the community.

People pissing all over someone else's sale tread should not be tolerated either just because someone doesn't like how someone else prices something.

People pissing all over someone else's sale tread should not be tolerated either just because someone doesn't like how someone else prices something.

Its a forum mate, I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are, therefore I've given it on this subject, whether you like it or not.

As a member of the admin, I'd be interested to know more about why you feel this way, beyond the fact we had a bad run of scammers for a while, which we can do sweet fanny Adams about until after the fact.

Phil.

You must have missed the other thread discussing this then?

So I've to explain to you about my comment but I've not to mention the number 1 reason its went that way? Seems a little bit weird that.

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

I never stated you had to explain anything, I stated I'd be curious to know more. It's known as constructive feedback.

Perhaps u would care to share with me the link in question and then perhaps i would know what you're referring to. Doesn't seem "weird" at all but then that's 'opinions' for u. No reason to be arsey as my request was perfectly neutral and unconfrontational, despite the fact I know the person this particular thread was started about.

I'm on the site a lot but I can't and don't see everything.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

I never stated you had to explain anything, I stated I'd be curious to know more. It's known as constructive feedback.

Perhaps u would care to share with me the link in question and then perhaps i would know what you're referring to. Doesn't seem "weird" at all but then that's 'opinions' for u. No reason to be arsey as my request was perfectly neutral and unconfrontational, despite the fact I know the person this particular thread was started about.

I'm on the site a lot but I can't and don't see everything.

Phil.

admin please lock this before it gets out of hand