Squealing after changing belts

Okay so my glanza started to squeal on start up and sometimes while driving, I also saw that the volts where dropping while it was squealing so I thought it must be the belt for the alternator. Got a new belts for both the alternator/water pump and the power steering as I thought I would change both at the same time.

Changed them both but the squealing hasn't gone away, just changed sound a bit lol.

Seems to be tensioned right but I just can't work it out and how to stop it, so embarrassing!!!

Could it be the alternator it's self ?

Please help

The squealing is not all the time.

It must have something to do with the alternator or something that affects the voltage as it will drop when making noise but when the noise stops it will go back up, was thinking it could be the alternator it's self or maybe just needs adjusting more, seems pretty good tension to me though which is why I think it could be something else ...

Its just the belt slipping, its not tight enough.
If it is tight enough start the car and check for side to side movement in the crank pulley by looking down while its running.
If thats ok try some belt dressing. Its a spray that stops the squealing but its best to check for the issue before masking it

Loose or oil/water getting on it

Yup that's my issue atm.

If you want to know where it's coming from, there's always the screwdriver trick. Use a long screwdriver while it's squealing, and put the tip on the alternator/water pump... and your ear at the handle end. The closer to the source, the louder it will be.

Just don't put it on something that moves, or wear long clothing/hair near anything that moves... obviously.

Right I'm still having this problem, I think it has something to do with the alternator or the battery as when I turn the car on it starts fine but the belt squeals and volts stay at about 12v.

I can get it to stop squealing after a while and the volts go back up to 14v which is what they normaly sit before I had this problem.

If I turn my headlights on it makes it squeal again and volts go back down to 12v

So I'm thinking the battery may be on its way out and putting extra strain on the alternator or the alternator itself is on its way out and struggling to charge the battery which is putting strain on the pullies causing the belt to slip?

What do you think? Or am I just completely wrong and the problem is something else ?

No oil or water around any of the pullies, brand new belts and have been tightened up but still squealing so I'm pretty stuck.