Best way to make turbo flutter?

I have looked at some posts about turbo flutter however I just want to do it to test it out for a few hours, Do you only have to block the vacuum line from the divertor on the stock engine or have to block off all the lines going into the divertor?

Yes i know this can cause damage in the long run, I just want to hear some sexy noises for a few hours haha!

Im fitting my FMIC next week so I hear they flutter more when you get one is this also the case?

Also do many of you guys have your CT9's meshed?

Thanks josh

Edited by wakeabby14

But just by using logical thoughts, all known and myths aside, If you turn the wheel one way to compress air and produce power, then you shut down the throttle flap when the BOV is too small (or absent), the reversed pressure will slow down or stop the wheel. Then when you open the flap again, the wheel has the start spinning again from a very reduced rate, thus causing lag... And I always hear people complaining about lag.

Without stating the obvious stress to the compressor wheel and bearings leading to aforementioned damage.

But the problem here is that the force of the compressed air from the turbo has to be at least equal or greater than the force of the exhaust gasses in order to create a stall situation. Also given the housing and wheel sizes, the turbine size is generally smaller as it is made to make maximum use of the force from the exhaust vs the larger compressor side.

Taking that into account means that the compressed air would have to create much more force than the exhaust to create a stall event in the turbo.

What it will most certainly do is cause the exhaust wheel to be more difficult to turn which will slow the turbo.

Seals are an area I'm unsure about as they may be susceptible to reverse pressure.