friend took my car for mot I came home to this

Well I think he has enjoyed the car way to much and killed it the Tit and this engine wasn't forged thank fuck but iam trying to forge an engine that's been put on hold for now as I need a car for work so I bought a paseo to take engine out and drop in me 82 and run low boost till sorted stuff out

That's what I thought how can it break a rod setting of in traffic the rod snapped at the base were it clamps to the crank would of thought that's a strong point of conrod any how just got 5e motor running tonight I'll have to keep boost low as it's a standard 5e any one no max boost it can take safe it's only 5efe motor cheers

That's what I thought how can it break a rod setting of in traffic the rod snapped at the base were it clamps to the crank would of thought that's a strong point of conrod any how just got 5e motor running tonight I'll have to keep boost low as it's a standard 5e any one no max boost it can take safe it's only 5efe motor cheers