You'll just dramatically shorten the shocker life if you drop it anymore than 35-40mm which is why aftermarket springs makers sell them in that option. If you want lows you'll have to go custom Or coilovers.

Are there any springs you can get that actually lower the car more than 35 40 mm, have heard tein arent great? I have apex but still sits high, so any suggestions?? Have sports shocks already :)

What exactly is wrong with them Teins may I ask (as I am considering to buy them actually...0

Thanks in advance for all the opinions!

I have new Tein lowering springs waiting, very curious also to hear why those are not so good? Everybody knows, that with oem old schocks car won't become racecar, but rides lower. Compared to other brands, those can't be any worse or most worst springs with 40-55mm lowering :)

What exactly is wrong with them Teins may I ask (as I am considering to buy them actually...0

Thanks in advance for all the opinions!

I assume he means that when you buy 55mm teins they won't actually lower the car that, prob more like 35/40.

I had a set in mine and has no issues, they handled well. But they don't lower as much as they claim

• 2 months later...

someone please recomend me a good quality suspension setup thats simple (not coilovers) and not harsh but slightly firmer than stock glanza suspension

i want something that can easily deal with shitty potholed roads but improves the handling over stock.

right i need some kit for my car lads lol rear shocks are nakkered and when i go over a bump at more than 30mph it decides it likes pointing a new direction.

would i be right in assuming something a setup like this would give me a nice firmer ride over standard but easily deal with potholes etc - key for me is ride quality. as long as its not too harsh.

front shockers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-OE-Quality-Replacement-KYB-Gas-Front-Shock-Absorber-333067-333068-/141542806010?fits=Model%3AStarlet&hash=item20f49bd1fa:g:U2YAAOSwk5FUuBkz

rear shockers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-OE-Quality-Replacement-KYB-Gas-Rear-Suspension-Shock-Absorber-341191-/191483429853?fits=Model%3AStarlet&hash=item2c954d43dd:g:wNkAAOSwzrxUuBmr

springs - http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=502_520_586&products_id=2641

Edited by richglanzav