please help me decide

Which picture for POTM April?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys I thought I may aswell have a bash at entering in Aprils pic of the month competition but Im stuck between a few pics :)

1. Love this one because the lighting on the car is good, you can see the sexy mirror and you can see for MILES into the distance but the lack of spoiler ruins it :)

008-3.jpg

2. This is a good one as you get a good profile view of the car and promotes UKSTARLETCLUB quite well and theres a good view aswell :p

007-3.jpg

3. Like this one because the front is the main attraction of my car at the moment and also the view is quite good again but the quality of the pic isnt the best and its quite dark :p

036.jpg

4. This is cool and got some good lighting and shines but doesnt show much of the car

059.jpg

Please help me decide!!!

numero uno!!!!

theres somethin...deep-and-meaningful-thinking-esque about it, like the car is pondering life.

uber!

Phil.

agree, its number one for me too

but your totally wrong too Phil. can you not see that the car is leaning foward just a tad... looking over the edge bricking it and thinking

"GULP"

i picked 3 but the qualitys degraided when you uploaded to photobucket. would be good to see the hq version of that,

they are all minted pics sparks man, are you gona keep the yellow indicators? they suite the car

@ Si I totally agree man the rear of the car is hardly the best part at the moment which ruins the pic...should of got the same pic but front on :(

@ Geo they are growing on me and everyone else so they are staying for a while :p

How would the quality degrade just from uploading it to photobucket?? If I remember correctly it looked the same before I put it on there