Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?

im sorry ian was miles away lol, no i havent had to reverse them yet, i have giveit a blip but not to sure wether i did it right as there was soso much to take in when eveery1 was around! my temp gauge still aint workin tried every thing but nothing works? also what boost can i safely take it to? this car spools up like its on drugs ;)

it isnt a boost leak lol...im popping off boost pipes all the time,which a boost leak your boost gauge doesnt come on boost what so ever,you just have vacuum

it could be a pipe from your actuator/turbo but that would spike up to anything like 1.6+bar and possibly blow your headgasket or engine/turbo

oh and your spring in your hks could be doofd or if your running less boost it wont be as harsh

what boost are you running? it could just be that youve got a good free flowing engine and it comes on boost quickly, plus your on a stock snail size ct9 so its gonna come on boost quick

hope this helps

cheers for that cal the cars just having a few teething problems nothing major im probally gonna go over all the piping tonight, ive also fixed an oil leak which i diognosed to be coming from my oil sandwich plate from the 3 extra adaptors, after putting some plumbing tape round the thread its all sealed and fixed! just waiting fr a few bits now ;)

ACE i could do mate! i need to sort out my manifoldgasket mind you,was thinking if gasket paper would work?

Why dont you just ring Toyota? They will get you one in two days. Ive got the part numbers for both mani gaskets, which one you need?

Dean, gotta say mate that you've done bloody well up to now, car is looking class - loving that body kit! Looking forward to driving past you again lol! Oh and for Cal, Ive got a Tong Turbo on the way now lol!

haha cool chris! yea id love it if you could pm me the numbe,its the turbo gasket not the gasket that goes on the head

Sorry to spam Dean but Cals inbox is full. The part number you need is 17278-11031. Think it was about £12/13 mate from memory. Hope that helps!