Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

update

so heres a few pics from when i was altering the bumper for the front mount to fit.

loving the front mount

IM000784.jpg

belive it or not i had to take well over and inch out for it to fit.

IM000786.jpg

IM000783.jpg

and heres some of the pics from yesterday <_<

yesm8023.jpg

all the mesh has been sprayed black also sprayed the inside of the indicators look lush now

yesm8024.jpg

also thanks to bourkey and markoos i now have a washer bottle and my lovely new scoop that i love! already sprayed it black it was silver, cheers guys

yesm8028.jpg

yesm8029.jpg

now for the bay heres a few pics i love it....

sneaky pic

yesm8027.jpg

yesm8026.jpg

yesm8025.jpg

i will get some proper pics up of the whole car after i give it a good clean today

thanks for lookin

Dean

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely Dean. Should be raining today so you may have to stop but it's going to be sunny again tomorrow. Or you could put up a cover and plough on. <_<.

How is the positioning of the induction and SSQV going. Does the bonnet close and do they bang about under the bonnet?

Bourkey

Very impressive work dude, very very impressive!! :D

The kit look a lot better than I expected, liking the front end now. Also, it's different which is ftw! :D I've never seen another like it.

You could do with the JDM rear number plate holder to complete the look in my opinion, and I just happen to have one for sale! :D :D

im well pleased with the results. i havent yet seen the whole kit on a car yet so thought id be different,

@ bourkey the bonnet shuts fine the only thing that is ratteling is the exhaust at the muinite as it is really close to the back bumper!

@ idrees i might get a number plate surround in a few months cuz im saving for holiday plus i need some new discs so gonna get the braking and exhaust adjusted first then have a think.

il get some pics up of the whole car later! thanks for all the nice comments people :D

well erlier on i said i would put up a few pics of the full car! so when i was out found a place and took a few shots. the car needs a good clean as i havent really had chance.

wish i didnt have to have a front number plate but made a nice clean bracket that didnt attach to the bumper so no markings :D

1newishpicss001.jpg

1newishpicss002.jpg

1newishpicss003.jpg

1newishpicss004.jpg

1newishpicss005.jpg

1newishpicss006.jpg

love this pic

1newishpicss007.jpg

1newishpicss008.jpg

il get some more up when i give it a good polish

hope ye all like :D

Sorry i didn't ring you bud.

Im so happy for you now. Looking at them pics you have done an amazing job. I love that kit it looks perfect. You have really done yourself proud there.

Well done!!!

Bourkey

i just need to make some small adjustments to things like the power steering pump seal was dripping so fixed that plus i need some new discs and pads and hopefully having my exhaust re angled and moved because its ratteling on the new back bumper so having it slightly slanted proppa jdm jap stylie. when i get some money :D