Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i saw you at t6 too...shouted 4efe powaaa!!! at yO face haha

yeah looked well...didnt know the glanza bonnet sticks out that far though:( by the way you know my gf's sister lucy?from lichfield

dean is that c pillar bar strong?firm i mean?

could you get me some bar like that for say £10?where did you find it?might make myself one hehe

cheers for all de good coments,

@ cal its really easy to make the c pillar bar but its hard to get a bar with the ends already flattend as you will need to flatten the ends. yes the bar is pretty strong it galvanised steel!

@ markoos i carnt wait for the engine too. ive been waiting since day 1 and more

i really crnt wait for the tssshhhhh :p

i really crnt wait for the tssshhhhh

As much as i love the sound of a bus i have to say chatter wins hands down im afraid.

It's going be mint when it's all done from what you have told me on the phone.

Bourkey

Remember when you drove me to work...You sounded like a bus. And as Devvo says "Buzez are Gay."

Im still on the fence about getting a BOV anyway. Might get one i've not decided.

Bourkey

dean what you doin on friday afternoon?you wanna see chatter mines probs the best around here haha,its mental,cant wait to show it off to these other Starlets....its like a mental blow off valve but then its just...FUCKK...mental chatter

fuck it,il get some vids up for you all on friday...dean you can get chatter quite easy,i love the way my car is haha,my chatter is different to everyother you'l probs hear too