Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

^^^^ Your coming too :lol:. Gonna be a good gathering. Going to be driving sensible ish though as im going on holiday next week and the less i spend on petrol the better.

Keep up the good work bud.

Bourkey

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know. Took me about a month for it to be fully run in. It's great getting dirty. I love it :lol:

You got you hands mega dirty with mine. You came round and pinched a hose. Mega or what!!!

Bourkey

lol at u lot u best not be pinching my hose :lol:

@ dub7 the engine is all in and a fair bit of the piping is fitted and wired up!

@ bourkey@ markoos what time tmoz you coming down? dont 4 get the goods lol plus how much do i iou?

il try 2 put more pics up in a min but im at work so il try my best :(

ok new updait sorry for takin so long its just im banned off my home comper and at work its wen i get chance!

ok so heres a few of us putting the engine in...

going

IM000814.jpg

going

IM000815.jpg

in

IM000816.jpg

in

IM000817.jpg

hope ye all like im well pleased with the timing between 9 and 11 last night we got 1 engine out and the 4efte lump all in and partially connected :lol:

over the last few months ive been collecting parts. and thought it would be good if i got some gauges! so had a few ideas about wat i wanted so got my self some brand new gauges and a few extras.

thought id get a pillar pod for pure slickness lol :lol:

decided on boost gauge, rev gauge, oil pressure gauge, and a volt meter for all the flat battery problems ive had.

deansconversion023.jpg

some corbon fibre

deansconversion001.jpg

deansconversion002.jpg

the guages

deansconversion004.jpg

deansconversion005.jpg

i origonally wanted the oil pressure gauge and the volt meter under the sterio but after attempting to fit them there was no room so had to comprimise,

deansconversion027.jpg

bit of carbon

deansconversion028.jpg

before

deansconversion024.jpg

after :p

deansconversion031.jpg

deansconversion032.jpg

both together

deansconversion030.jpg

i also fitted an oil sandwich plate for the oil pressure gauge but because ive got power steering i had to shave the power steering bracket a fair bit for it to fit, it was a pain in the arse! looks good though

yesm8002.jpg

yesm8003.jpg

for a muinite thats it but there will be an updait shortly!! well pleased so far with the results :(:p

Yo dean. Quick note. You know that blue hose that is on top of the engine coming from the rocker to the inlet mani. Replace it with the standard one. The hose is just not good enough for it and it pops off and gets shit everywhere. And if you tighten it on it starts twisting until it comes off. I knew i had something to tell you. Put the standard black one on as it does the job perfectly.

Also make sure all the belts are tight like the alternator one. My alternator wasn't tight enough and the belt started slipping last week. Makes a super shit noise like a pig in your engine bay!

Also sell your parents house because when you have run it in your will be boosting everywhere as it is soooooo addictive.

Me and Mark are coming to yours early about 10am hopefully. Depends on the fantastic M6.

Bourkey

yet another updait... well since about november last year ive had a glanza spoiler but not told no1 and waited so i can fit everything in 1 go so luckily i managed to get a spoiler in the same colour code 040 white :lol:

before

yesm8008.jpg

and after much messing about

yesm8010.jpg

oh no a sneaky pic of a bit of the new bumper@spoiler

yesm8011.jpg

and a sneaky pic of my new kit can you guess what kit it is yet?

deansconversion034.jpg

deansconversion033.jpg

ok theres tons more to come but i may not be able to updait till monday/ tuesday but il see if i can nip on my mates computer and put more up of all the engine parts and the full bodykit.

all of last week i trial fitted the kit and my mate rory from off here helped me spray it it turned out pretty damn good for a spray job in the garden! ive also got the glanza headlights wich look luch

updaites asap when i can

thanks for looking Dean

Yo dean. Quick note. You know that blue hose that is on top of the engine coming from the rocker to the inlet mani. Replace it with the standard one. The hose is just not good enough for it and it pops off and gets shit everywhere. And if you tighten it on it starts twisting until it comes off. I knew i had something to tell you. Put the standard black one on as it does the job perfectly.

Also make sure all the belts are tight like the alternator one. My alternator wasn't tight enough and the belt started slipping last week. Makes a super shit noise like a pig in your engine bay!

Also sell your parents house because when you have run it in your will be boosting everywhere as it is soooooo addictive.

Me and Mark are coming to yours early about 10am hopefully. Depends on the fantastic M6.

Bourkey

cheers for the advice bourkey il giv you a ring later hopefully so il have a chit chat lol

something like jam?varis?

still.. get them fitted and get a photoshoot sorted :(

No its the kit off ebay, carbon cultures one. :lol:

I'm quite impressed with the amount of work you've done, must say I wasn't impressed with the original mods but its looking good now. I like the placement of the gauges,lookslike my emanage with the carbon fascia. :p:p

updait so all weekend bin working on the car yesterday bourkey markoos and dub7 came down to help and was well appreacheated for comoing down!!

the car now runs as sweet as a nut havent yet taken it out but it sounds absolutally mint.

neways heres some of the pics of the kit been sprayed and fitted. by the way its the carbon culture kit supplied by dave burwash. i think it looks awsome

yesm8001.jpg

yesm8004.jpg

yesm8005.jpg

yesm8007.jpg

now fitted after my mate sprayed them

yesm8013.jpg

yesm8014.jpg

side skirts yo

deansconversion018.jpg

deansconversion017.jpg

had to drill all holes and all mountings for them but not too hard

deansconversion016.jpg

now for the front bumper wich was a pain in the arse to get right

deansconversion013.jpg

with the new headlights yes mate lol

deansconversion035.jpg

deansconversion036.jpg

deansconversion037.jpg

and some custom made brackets done by me to hold the bumper up

deansconversion012.jpg

deansconversion003.jpg

ok thats it for the muinite untill i go out ant take some more pics,

il get some of the engine bay soon

watch this space comments welcome... <_<:D:D really happy

Ahhh sneaky, no wonder I was confused about who was doing the wiring, you just bought Alex's FTE and plug and play loom :D

Sorry but that kit is well horrible <_<

The fronts quite nice, would be better with the FMIC behind it and the small parts of mesh sprayed black :D

Liking the Carbon qauge holer though of course :p

Trust me Sparky, see it in real life and you will love it. It goes really well with the car in my opinion. Also the mesh has been sprayed black <_<.

Had a really good day with you and Rory. Was great to come down and the weather made the trip even more worth while.

Get some more pictures up Dean!!!!!!!!!!

Bourkey

@ sparky honestly the kit looks lovely in the flesh i wasnt too sure about the back bumper but now i love it as bourkey said the mesh is now black plus theres no mesh in the middle only an intercooler

i have now drove the car and its mint the bov is loud as fcuk

@ bourkey thanks for coming down yesterday your car is awsome! u know like we thought i had no fith gear yesterday? well actually i do :D i just dont have a reverse instaid <_< lol but i had made a temparray fix and all is good and booosting

im well impressed :D:p

Crap i knew i neded to tel you somthing. The Starlet in the scrappy has gone now. Was crushed last week. I looked in the Glanza but the person who took the engine out wrecked it. Sorry bud.

Has the flywheel stopped hissing yet. It wont take long to stop. You will hve to come up with Rory whenyou are all run in. I'll show you snake pass <_<.

Bourkey

well i finally get to see what that kit looks like. ive asked a few times but nobody came up with any thing. it looks really good man is there any chance you could post up some photos of how low this kit comes to the ground bud.

cheers fellas for all the good comments well last night i posted saying i was having trouble with the gears.i fixed the reverse but 4got to check all the other gears so i reversed off my drive but found out i had no fowards gears wat so ever :D so took the tempary fix off hoping i should get all my foward gears back again but no luck only had all the up gears like 1st,3rd,and 5th lol so drove to the petrol station where there was light and eventually me and my mate using rubber hosing for a tempary fix managed to fix it so all the gears work including reverse! so well happy

love the booost sorry for the chitter chatter lol <_< update coming