Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That car is top class man, im 17 now have my full test on the 18th of june then im buying a starlet. i cant buy one now due to the exams but come june 18th i should be on a lot more.

• 3 weeks later...

ok i havent done any sort of update in a while as ive been really busy! so thought id share some of the latest stuff :angry:

first my window wipers were getting really bad so went for some flat ones

IM000718.jpg

the bonnets really bad as it hasnt been painted i should hopefully be painting it gloss black. it has now deteriated to a crappy grey colour instead of black.

i had some black vinal so thought id make a new trd sticker for the new windscreen because my other screen cracked

IM000719.jpg

got bored on one of the weekends so thought id raise my bonnet :(

IM000720.jpg

IM000721.jpg

thats it for now :D hope you all like!

theres more! now for ages ive wanted to get some genuine toyota wind deflectors but never got round to getting some, so had a look around and managed to get some! whilst i was waiting for them to be delivered i knew on the glanzas all the door frame and the B bar between the door and rear window are painter or have black sticker on them so i thought i would get the paind and spray them. turned out really well :angry:

IM000709.jpg

IM000710.jpg

IM000708.jpg

after unmasking the door :( well most of it.

IM000712.jpg

end product.no runs either, really pleased with the result!!

IM000711.jpg

IM000715.jpg

IM000716.jpg

give them a day or 2 to dry then fitted the wind deflectors.

IM000722.jpg

i have tons more bits to go on im just waiting till i get the 4efte in :D hope ye all like.

saw you at the bower last week mate,saw your mate in the mk1 swift tank past mine earlier in the day....wanted to get the gt out and thrap by haha

whats next on the list ?

and Cal... why do you always say stuff about yourself in the majority of your 270 posts? E.g. Wanted to get the GT out"... why not leave it at saw you, mate tanked passed earlier.

thats all you need really

whats next on the list ?

and Cal... why do you always say stuff about yourself in the majority of your 270 posts? E.g. Wanted to get the GT out"... why not leave it at saw you, mate tanked passed earlier.

thats all you need really

making a better conversation....why not?:S

This is a great project, given me sum gud ideas for my starlet aswell :p

your starlets in mint condition, im quite a big fan of white cars aswell, they look well nice polished up ;)

keep up the gud work matey! ;)

as per usual i got bored yesterday, had a look on the internet trying to find something i could make for free lol, i had a look at some of the traders sections and sin that the C pillar brace was like £110 so thought id make one!

this is what it turned out like :p

had to customize the bar and make some thick support brackets

IM000723.jpg

IM000724.jpg

bar cut and customized to fit between the C pillar plastics as there slanted!

IM000725.jpg

IM000726.jpg

fitted!!! :D

IM000727.jpg

the bar was galvanised steel and was grey but spent some time on the polisher and got it looking pretty polished! car just needs a clean now!

IM000728.jpg

well pleased with the outcome.what do you think? DIY C pillar bar FTW :D

cheers for all the good coments it was pretty easy really luckly i found a bar with the ends already flatened down als you need is what is in the pics really as for the bar get a normal bar and flatten the ends! B)

if i had loads of them bars id make some more as it obly took about 2 hours lol :lol: