Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

well shit the bed! when you sed u were cumin to the MFN meet, i was expecting that starlet in ure sig. JESUS this is the first time ive read ure thread and fuckin hell this is nuffin what i expected!! top marks mate, realy wish i seen this now!! u have seriosuly made me think about dropin a turbo lump in mine!!

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shit the bed! when you sed u were cumin to the MFN meet, i was expecting that starlet in ure sig. JESUS this is the first time ive read ure thread and fuckin hell this is nuffin what i expected!! top marks mate, realy wish i seen this now!! u have seriosuly made me think about dropin a turbo lump in mine!!

cheers man i so wish id got there on time i really wanted to meet you all! if i had of known the bonnet pins were gonna be such a pain i would have waited. we should get some more meets reguraly ;)

8th of November at the Trafford centre. But your more than welcome to come up earlier to hang out.

My car has just passed it's MOT. I had a loose shock, which was tightnened. Oh yeah i had an advisory.....No rear seats or seat belts ;).

Bourkey

• 3 weeks later...

small update

a few months ago i brought a decat but because the m.o.t was near i didnt bother fitting it, the m.o.t is now passed so decided to fit it yesterday, when i come to fitting it because my dad has banned me from the shed i had limited tools and was missing 12mm and 13mm which people may know are the most common ones and the ones i needed, so called a mate and went and fitted at his,bit off subject but when i got there he decided to tell me he had a car pit, so for months ive been struggling climbing under my car when all along my mate had a car pit :D . neways fitted the decat after much messing about. the car is now alot louder which is good and there is a noticable difference in powwa, i just need a FCD now as it was already hitting fuel cut fast and really harsh before but now its just rideculous lol :p

the decat was already heatwrapped

DeansnewDecat001.jpg

DeansnewDecat002.jpg

sorry for the essay more updates soon i hope :D

I was bored so i thought i would read this for 10 mins.... 1 n half hours later i finished haha, good though loved the hoover part, n the roof your well talented to say your oni 17 nice work keep it up!

Josh :p

lol over time its gathered a few pages, im 20 now i crnt belive ive had a starlet for nearly 4 years and still loving it :)

That plate is mint!!!! Just be careful about the police as i read ecently in the papers that they are clamping down on spacing and the colour of the studs. A few people i know have been in trouble as well :blink:.

What actuator have you got Dean. Mine loved fuel cut when i had the standard actuator on it. I got a HKS actuator which solved the fuel cutting problem. Then i removed the EFI pipe and i get a tickle of fuel cut every now and then :D.

Bourkey