My Car in Jap Performance

I went for an interview to design these mags, i think they do a range of 8 including banzai. I might be wrong, i know they did banzai and another jap one. But i took a more beneficial job.

well done Idrees! quality, but as many people have mentioned, its a beautiful car, well done on getting in the mag, and the pics are great too!

but yeah, when you told me that you were 16 i thought you were having me on mate - and sounds like theyre very impressed with your work, like all of us too! i've just gotta stop being a lazy bastard now my friend! and catch you up! haha

glad to see this man, totally deserved man congrats

i applied for that job too Gaz, how did u get on with interview?

Went ok mate, i didnt know quark though. And it was quite far aswell. But i already got a job the week after anyway. wahoo. lol

Do you remember me saying at the meet i had something to do tomorrow, its funny too, we spoke about printing now i work in a printing/design company. lol

how'd yours go?

Thanks for all the comments guys

The magazine isn't out in shops near me for some reason but I will have another look around town tomorrow.

Thanks to you aswell Si (fishy) for bringing him up etc, it was great to meet you too!

Hmmm Banzai yeah I want it in there one day too, give us a few months to get it all finished and we can try with Banzai :(