just a few little updates :lol:

few new stickers courtesy of LukeEp:

post-1907-1285083831_thumb.jpg

After a bump it was time for this sticker lol

post-1907-1285083854_thumb.jpg

carbon fibre reverse scoop:

post-1907-1285083902_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1285083942_thumb.jpg

engine bay with new strut and samco hoses, just waiting for painted rocker cover:

post-1907-1285084189_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1285084226_thumb.jpg

Now i was thinking about changing my wheels BUT a bit of rim tape later and im happy with them :D

post-1907-1285084010_thumb.jpg

post-1907-1285084040_thumb.jpg

Really happy with the car now :D

Markoos

great work my sexy friend!

Phil.

i do try my darlin lol

Things are gonna stop for a while on the car and would consider selling my f-con if somebody offered me the right price? lol not desperate to sell tho :thumbsup:

When i eventually start up on it again ill be keeping my eye out for a blitz access and a hybrid :) A reliable 1 bar here i come!

Markoos

• 2 weeks later...
hey hey, dont hate on the wolfrace! even tho ive put trd centre cap stickers on mine :/ lmao

haha they are awful mate but look 100 times better now with the rim tape and the time cap saying 'wolfrace' covered up perfectly in a black to match the wheels ;)

need peoples opinion, if i was to go forged...........would you go 5e forged or 4e forged? not sure of benefits of one or the other? im thinking that 5e may be if you want to fit a big turbo more for top end and power figures?

Markoos

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tell me about it!

Could do with your advice actually Ste! i'm thinking about getting a hybrid but not sure, i currently have a ct9 that has been ported. will i see a big difference with a hybrid or just a bit?

ask craig he's been in my car with bout turbo's running a bar and he said the car felt faster with standard ported turbo :(

what's your opinion? as the driver does it feel more aggressive, more torque etc?